Connect Sonarr and Radarr with Homey
App Store page : https://homey.app/a/tv.video.sonarr.radarr/
For Homey to be able to receive updates from Sonarr and Radarr these applications need to send notifications to Homey on events like finished downloads. This is achieved by registering a webhook in Sonarr and/or Radarr. Below is a short instruction on how to register this webhook.
- First add your Sonarr, Radarr or Lidarr installations as devices in Homey. You will need to fill in the IP address and API key from your instance. Also make sure you have done the basic setup of your Sonarr, Radarr or Lidarr instance, adding a clean install to Homey wont work.
- Then log into your Sonarr or Radarr installation and go to “Settings > Connect” (these steps are not needed for a Lidarr installation).
- Click on the plus button and click on the Webhook notification in the Add Notification popup
- Enter the details as followed:
- Name: Homey (or something similar)
- On Grab: Yes
- On Download: Yes
- On Upgrade: No
- On Rename: No
- Filter Series Tags: Empty
- URL for Sonarr: http(s)://yourip-or-homey-url/api/app/tv.video.sonarr.radarr/sonarr/ where you add the local IP of Homey (if on the same network as Sonarr) or the external cloud URL of Homey
- URL for Radarr: http(s)://yourip-or-homey-url/api/app/tv.video.sonarr.radarr/radarr/ where you add the local IP of Homey (if on the same network as Radarr) or the external cloud URL of Homey
- Method: POST
Looking for another developer
I’m not using this app myself anymore. Therefor I’m looking for a developer that is interested in taking over development.
I enjoy creating apps for Homey and try to support them as best as I can. If you enjoy using my apps a donation in return for the time I put into this is much appreciated.