Surveillance Station 2
Adds support for camera’s available in Synology Surveillance Station
App store : Surveillance Station 2 | Homey
- Native homey camera support
- Supports all camera’s available in Surveillance Station
- Enable/disable motion detection when installing device and in advanced camera settings
- Motion detection pushed by Surveillance Station
- Action to update camera image. This can be used in doorbell flows
- Actions for recording (start / stop)
- Manage your Home Mode by adding your Surveillance Station to Homey
- Actions to manage the Home Mode
- Triggers for Home Mode (enabled / disabled)
- Install the app
- Add the Surveillance Station as a device
- Add the camera(s) as a device
Reconnect/Repair your device
- Go to the devices settings, choose “Maintenance actions” and then “Repair”.
- DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 4
- Surveillance Station 8.2.6-6009
- Homey 3.2.0+
- Problem: When your Synology reboots, the connection is lost with your device.
- Solution: Go to the devices settings, choose “Maintenance actions” and then “Repair”.
- This app is not officially maintained by Synology.
- Credentials moved to Surveillance Station with option to save credentials for auto reconnect. Please note that a Surveillance Station is required as device to add before you can add camera’s.
- Added flow triggers for Home Mode, renamed Home Mode states to enabled and disabled