Surveillance Station 2
Adds support for camera’s available in Synology Surveillance Station
- Native homey camera support
- Supports all camera’s available in Surveillance Station
- Enable/disable motion detection when installing device and in advanced camera settings
- Motion detection pushed by Surveillance Station
- Action to update camera image. This can be used in doorbell flows
- Actions for recording (start / stop)
- Manage your Home Mode by adding your Surveillance Station to Homey
- Actions to manage the Home Mode
- Triggers for Home Mode (enabled / disabled)
- Install the app on Homey
- Add a device
- Select the Camera or Surveillance Station
- Provide the credentials to your Synology
- Select your device
Reconnect/Repair your device
- Go to the devices settings, choose “Maintenance actions” and then “Repair”.
- DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 4
- Surveillance Station 8.2.6-6009
- Homey 3.2.0+
- Problem: When your Synology reboots, the connection is lost with your device.
- Solution: Go to the devices settings, choose “Maintenance actions” and then “Repair”.
- This app is not officially maintained by Synology.
- Added flow triggers for Home Mode, renamed Home Mode states to enabled and disabled