[APP][Pro] Tesla Smart Charger

Yes now its working, i managed to add may Tesla. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Excellent, now it works!

1 Like

Yes it works now again :+1: :ok_hand:

I have the default settings. (i.e. Charging Off and Data Fetch 60 min). The app wakes the car frequently. If I disable the app. The car fall a sleep and doesn’t wake up. From TeslaFi.

Maybe TeslaFI wakes the car?

As I said, when I disable the app it falls a sleep. I have no problems with Teslafi waking the car.

It seems like it let the car sleep for 37-38 minutes and then wakes it up.

@Christer_Sjostrom So have you unchecked the “Data fetch enabled” ?

Sorry, I should have read your instruction more carefully. When I unchecked the “Data fetch enabled” the car fall a sleep.

BTW, why would someone want to have the care wake up every 60 minutes (as an example)?

1 Like

Which data fetch interval (minutes) would you advise me? I want the car to be kept awake at a minimum. But what I do want when the car starts moving or stops (I use the shift state for this) because this is known in the app as soon as possible so that I can do something with it with a flow.

You can disable the data fetching if you want, but then the app won’t discover all changes.

You can use flows to set the data fetch interval, eg. 1 minute in the morning when you leave for work, and then set it to a higher value when you enter the geofence for work. There are lots of possibilities.

I can’t find the option to disengage the charger cable from the charger port. You suggested using a “charge door” action, I tried using a “charging” action myself, but none of those are working. The charging port door closes by itself anyway.
What I want is to disengage the charger cable so I can just pull it out of the car when I switch of a dedicated light in my house by pushing a button (Philips hue dimmer). Any suggestions?

This is ist, stopps charging and unlocks the cable

casaBLU Homey Pro d2116292c932

Great! That was the one.
May I say the description is not completely clear?

Have a nice day, thanks
Thom

but 90 % clear ? :slight_smile:

It suggests it controls te door that covers the charger. Hence the “not completely clear”
But maybe it is due to translation differences

Thom

1 Like

OK, I think I copied the name from the Tesla API:

So, you think “Open charge port” and “Close charge port” is better ?

In my humble opinion “lock charger” and “unlock charger” would be more clear.

Thom

2 Likes

Can it be that locations can no longer be deleted via flows?

Adding locations works, only deleting them doesn’t. I have now tried it via the app and via the web browser.

Yes. Thanks for reporting.

Fixed in v. 1.2.8:

1 Like