Homey App for the Tuya cloud.
This app is based on the Home Assistant implementation. Tuya has an undocumented API for Home Assistant that differs from the official API. This API supports login with credentials only.
- Switch( On/Off)
- Ledstrip( hue an brightness)
Future supported devices
Usupported devices and functions
- All devices not listed above
- Energie values and devices
- Kitchen devices
- Go to the setup page in mobile app or develloper portal
- Set Username, Password and CountryCode These are the same as with first login of the mobile app
It won’t work with linked Cloud accounts like Google, Facebook or other
- Set Business. This is Smart life or Tuya and corespondents with mobile app you use
The colormap can be leaved empty. this is experimental and is used to correct the colors between Homey and the lights If you want to use it, it has the flowing format:
The values are between 0-360. You have to include 0:0 and 360:360 Example:
This corrected for me the yellow color
- Add other possible device types
- Translation of texts
My device is unsupported or not all functions are supported. What should I do?
If the device is in the future supported list, then it’s possible to support this device. Otherwise there is nothing to do about it at the moment. Not all devices and/or functions are support with the API this app uses.