[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

@Jordi_Visbeen, @Annie and @Matz_R, the app should check the latest status every 5 seconds and set the status if it is changed. I have updated the code in version 0.0.5. Apparently it doesn’t work in all cases. I will try to investigate why the status update is not successful.

2 Likes

Hey again. Have anybody checked if this app alos will work with the tuya waterleaking sensor?

App doesn’t work with sensors. See first post.

Hi,

I am trying to configure your Tuya CLoud app but keeps running into an error about faulty credentials.
And i am sure i am using te right one.
Switching between Tuya and Smartlife gives no succes.
Deleted en reinstalled the app several times.
Native LSC app is working perfect with the same credentials.

What am i doing wrong ?

Peter

You have to use the smartlife app instead

Is it correct that the cloud app is also not capable to manage the colors in a smartlamp ? (I know it does not with the stript)
I only can change some white variants but that is also not working properly.

Peter

I had this problem with some colour + white flood lights and it seems the Tuya data is not being formatted correctly so it has no colour information in it. This seems to be a problem with the HA custom API that Tuya are not supporting very well. I hope one day Tuya will fix it but until then I use the Tuya WiFi app to control them.

@pvkan, @Adrian_Rockall is correct, the Tuya HA api is not sending and accepting the color data for all lights. However you van use scenes to control the lights. Make a scene in the Tuya/ Smart life app and call this scene from a homey flow.

1 Like

Hey,

i use the rollershutter from MAXCIO and i manage these with tuya app.

What is the best way to find out the key and id???

With best regards

Thanks for creating this app, i keep getting this error: Please configure the app first.
I cant find the setting where i can set it it to Business. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks

1 Like

Go to the app section, find the Tuya cloud app, touch it then select configure app. There you can input your user name and password etc

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

i´ve downloaded the tuya cloud app on to my homey, but when I configure the app with the business on smart life I get an error. when I select tuya I can log on but I can’t connect anything. can someone help me please??

Hi guys! I’m considering buying a tuya power strip with 4 sockets and some usb ports… Are these supported by this app? And if so, does the app see them as 4 serperate power sockets?

No these are not supported right now.

U sure about that?
I have this one running:

And sockets are all apart:

2 Likes

Hee that’s great! I ordered something similar. Thanks for the info.

Oops then I have to revoke my words, nice that it’s working!
Can you also do something with the USB-ports?

The plugs are separate to switch and there is 1 switch to turn off the whole thing. USB ports are not separate switchable.

hi everybody I´m new with homey and I want to import my lights en sensors from lsc to my homey.
i´ve installed the Tuya cloud app on to my homey and configured the app user-password-land-business.
now I want tot install the lights but the app doesn’t locate any devices.
what am I doing wrong??

gr Dick