This app makes Homey support Tuya Zigbee devices!
Tuya Zigbee devices are white label products and found with many brands, each brand will have a unique manufacturerName ID and this will have to be added to the app.
If your device is not supported by the app please leave a comment with the information requested below. Note! I am no longer able to add devices to the app made for firmware versions lower than 5.0 since there now is a test version for firmware 5 in the app store.
Live version: https://homey.app/sv-se/app/com.tuya.zigbee/Tuya-Zigbee/
Test version (firmware 5): https://homey.app/sv-se/app/com.tuya.zigbee/Tuya-Zigbee/test
Supported devices in Live version:
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- LCD Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Supported devices in Test version:
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor - RH3052
- LCD Temperature and Humidity Sensor - TS0201
- PIR Sensor - RH3040
- Door/Windows Sensor - RH3001
- Smart Plug - TSO021 (Needs validation/testing)
Requested devices, to be added:
- Curtain motor - TS0601 - Need Interview data
- 2 Gang Switch Module - Need Interview data
- 2 Gang Wall Switch - TS0002 - Need Interview data
- 1 Gang Wall Switch - TS0011 - Need Interview data
- 2 Gang Wall Switch - TS0012 - Need Interview data
- Curtain Switch - TS130F - Need Interview data
- Siren - 0yu2xg - Need Interview data
- Smart Radiator Actuator - ____ - Need Interview data
- Roller Shade Driver - ____ - Need Interview data
If/When you find issues please create a crash report from the app and add your name to it and give me a notice here or in PM.
To be able to add more devices I will need help with interviews of the devices you want added. Anyone asking for a device to be added will have to have:
- upgraded to experimental firmware v5
- have a physical example of the device
- add it as a generic Zigbee device
- go to https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee and interview the device
- copy the info (by clicking the copy button/icon!) and send me the interview in a pm (not as a comment here)
Thanks for all the interest in the app and all the help/support/donations!