[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

I am moving my Moes 4 Button switch to Homey Pro. At the Homey isn’t finding it. Is that because the device is not supported by this app?
If I install the “test” version, will it probably be found?

I don’t know if in general Homey only adds a zigbee device if there’s an app supporting it, or it adds it anyway as a generic device.

Thanks.

Perhaps. Nobody will be able to tell you, so just try it.

During pairing Homey will check and see if there’s an app installed that can handle the device. If not, it will remain a generic device with limited capabilities.

Thanks a lot,
so the issue is probably more related to the Homey Pro hub failing to find the device . But I’ll try the test version.

If you mean that you can’t even pair it, then installing the test version of the app will probably not fix that. Try rebooting your Homey.

With the test app installed, it was able to add it. :man_shrugging:
Seems to work fine.

Hi Matteo,
i have the same problem, how did you do that? (are you the italian youtuber?).

Thanks

Yes, colpevole :slight_smile:
I simply installed the test version of the appand try again. Honestly I’m not entirely sure that made the difference. During 1st attempts a recurring error was while adding the device, and I got that again after installing the test app. Then it worked.

I find it so sad the updates stopped. It has been an amazing app until now, and the amazing work Johan has put to it. Would love if more people sent him a few bucks with PayPal, hopefully to motivate him to keep up the great work and effort for all of us.

There is thousands of items on the Tuya platform, and it takes a lot time to keep everything up running and updated.

Hope more people contribute, so maybe we can get new items also added in the future.

So far a huge thanks for all help you have given us!!

@johan_bendz

Grande! Sento odore di video nuovo…
what switch did you installed? Can you share the link please? If you want we can text in private to not spam the thread.

with the experimental tuya zigbee app installedi wasn’t able to add it, homey add it as generic zigbee device. I made a device request on github.
Do you know when device will be added to the app?
Thanks
Interruttore della luce da parete Tuya Zigbee con neutro No neutro 1 2 3 4 6 Gangs Interruptor Smartthings Alexa Google Home interruttore Zemismart - AliExpress

so so sad you absolutely right. i hope someone continue to work on the app. i will send him few buks for a beer

Have you any clue, as at Github it looks like the version v.0.2.20 version update was made 2 weeks ago, but I can’t see there is any updates available at homey…?

Only Johan knows as he, as developer, must submit it to the store

Great idea !

1 Like

It’s this one, different then yours, it’s listed in the test app compatibility list.
https://amzn.to/3SsN1bv

thanks Matteo! i thounght was the in wall version. What switch in wal do you have?

hi @johan_bendz
many thanks for creating this app! I’ve just added an issue request to get a wall single gang switch added (_TZE200_gbagoilo / TS0601). This is one of the only certified zigbee switches in my country, so help would be greatly appreciated!

None, I use Philips HUE lights mostly, and some Fibaro Double Switches (FGS-223)

Funny issue using this driver, if I use a 4 button which seems to be working correctly. If I use it to “toggle” a light in a flow, the light will turn on and then off (or off and then on), like the button was sending 2 impulses. May it be a bug of the test version?

@Matteo_Sulis this is a tuya thing toggle will never work. For all the devices i’ve had my hands on and did some debugging they all send the zigbee command twice.

it does work. you can change that setting, but you need a Tuya gateway to change that setting, and can then turn it into a push version

Any update when the newer version will get posted on Homey?