[APP][Pro] TuyAPI / Neo Coolcam wall plug WIFI app

Just submitted version 1.0.7 for review by Athom (normaly takes a couple of days to get accepted).

In this update:
Fix for the filament bulb icon.

and…

I added a little more easy way to identify parameters of a device witch are not supported by the app yet.

First you add the device as a simple on / off device like the Neo Coolcam 2000 plug or the LSC wallplug. Then, change some settings around the smart life app.

If you go to the settings / advanced settings of the homey device in the homey app (or use http://developer.athom.com/tools/devices) you will see a new “setting Data atribute log”. Find the dps () and within the brackets you will find the parameters. (note 1: with most devices only values that are changed are being send / logged Note 2: The log is limited to 1500 characters after the it will be cleared and the log will start over. For devices with many parameters you might need multiple logfiles. Note 3: in the app you need to go back to the devices screen for the device settings / logfile to reload).

advanced%20settings

Data%20atribute%20log

In this example a filament LED with 2 parameters.

1: true / false for on (true) / off (false)
and
2: number between 10 and 255 for dim (minimum brightness 10 to full brightness 255).

If you send me the name of the device and type. The raw log file(s) (you can copy paste) and an explanation to what parameter does (Can in Dutch or English) what and very important the minimum and maximum values are and what the minimum and maximum values stand for.
For example Color temperature goes from cold (blue) 0 to hot (yellow) 1 in the homey app but in the tuya app it goes from hot 0 to cold (255). So i have to change them around.

With this information i should be able to write an app write an app to support the device.

2 Likes