[APP][Pro] Verisure

Verisure for Homey

Live version: https://homey.app/sv-se/app/se.adamnoren.verisure/Verisure/
Test version: https://homey.app/sv-se/app/se.adamnoren.verisure/Verisure/test/

Description

Adds support for Verisure alarm system (Sweden). May support other regions but is not guaranteed.

Intructions

Before adding any device, please enter your credentials in the app settings.

Donations

I love your work and want to donate

Got questions about the app?
Ask them here and I’ll do my best to help.

1 Like

Is there any way to have a flow triggering SOS command? I would like to set up SOS buttons for this in the house using zigbee buttons.

Hello Adam,

I just got an email that verisure is going to implement mfa vor the login proces.
Are you aware of this coming change ?

1 Like

Hi. The app does not read system status anymore. I have turned off 2 step verification. It reads status from the other sensors. I think this started after the last update.

I have the same problem. Works if I arm via my phone, then system status is updated but not when I arm via my safety panel.

I’ve also disabled two factor auth.

@Jan_Iversen @ThomasC

I pushed a possible fix for this to test-version, could you please try?

I tested and it started to work after update. Great work. Thx and happy Easter.

Would it be possible to show when a temperature has been updated?

Verisure devices does not report values so often so it would be interesting to see in Homey (not in insights) when the value has been updated.
Possibly to show this value of “last update” instead of the time of last api update.
Or maybe some sort of history of latest temperatures under the device where only unique values and time stamp is shown.

@norenz Would it be possible to implement support for turning auto lock on/off for Yale Doorman as flow actions?

This Homebridge plugin has support for it:
https://plugins.hoobs.org/plugin/homebridge-verisure

Hi,

I just got my Verisure alarm installed, but im not able to add it to Homey. Ive added the credentials in app settings, it just says settings saved, but no confirmation it works. And it wont find any devices when trying to add.

In first top it says you should set poll interval, but this option is not visible.

Any ideas?

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. Can’t find any devices, and cannot find the option to set poll interval.
I have disabled the 2fa.
Did you manage to make it work?

No, still don’t work. I have a feeling that it’s because Verisure replaced the devices with new models. So this app won’t work with the new models?

It seems like Verisure made some changes to their api. I’m aware of the issue and I’m working on a fix.

1 Like

That’s great! Thank you :slight_smile:

@norenz Let me know if you need help testing :slight_smile:
Also, do you have plans to add vibration/camera if the api allows it?

The app is not working for me after todays updates. Nothing is happening when trying to activate something and I get sms from verisure when trying to do something.

New version works for me, i can add the devices. All seems good except smokedetectors dont show temp&humidity.

Thanks!

I had a bunch of SMS messages from Verisure during version 2.9.3. Adam, can you please clarify if that’s caused by the app? Want to make sure of the security

Same here with bunch of SMS.
Also Im wondering what access rights the Verisure account paired with your app has to have?

I have the same problem with a lot of security verification sms since the new version that came today 2.9.4. And I can’t use the app and it has problems when I try to login to Verisure account in the Homey app. It is strange that in the update history in Homey I can see that 2.9.3 was installed today but in the Verisure app it says 2.9.4.