Homey Community Forum

[APP] VThermo

Hello,

imthis are my settings:

The device seems to be heating, but the shelly switch is off?

thanks

philipp

hello,

i found the problem, the thermostat was off, i didn‘t understand the meaning of switching thermostat on or off, now it‘s a little bit clearer.

thanks

1 Like

Hi @balmli, I have a shelly 1, I can’t see the temperature in Vthermo, the sensor is in the same area, but I can’t see the temperature, what am I doing wrong?

Have you read the instructions a bit further up here?

Yes, I have the following configuration, but I do not have any sensor that is measuring that temperature

If you read you see that the Shelly is a heater, not a sensor or thermostat. So check the «Other devices» in the «Temperature sensors in the same zone».

I had already tried that option, but as you will see in the attached image, it takes the value of another device and I don’t know how to make it take the device I want (it must be taken into account that in the same area I have several shelly devices) and apparently they all have heater capacity, can I do anything else? I have also seen that homey has updated Vthermo to version 1.6, can you inform what is new in this version?

You can view status and changelog at the app page.
Because I’m bored, I looked it up 4 u:

The url for the test version of this app can be found in post nr 7 of this thread

Hello,

i have a similar problem since today, i have a shelly 1 with temperatur sensor, labeled as heater. the temperatur was shown correctly, but today the vthermo doesn’t show the temperatur oft the shelly, i set other device in the same zone.

thanks

philipp

hello @balmli,

did you change something in the last update?

thanks

philipp

Hello,

i made this flow to update the temperature value from the shelly temperatur sensor to the virtual vThermo thermostat, but it doesn’t work, any suggestions?

Thanks

Philipp