[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

netgear r8000p i can see my smart mi dc fan connected to network but app never completes and fails when connecting device to network.

please can you explain why i am connecting to 2.4ghz network password correct, router connected to internet, phone connected to network…

help me please

screen shot 2

never completes

Any updates on support for Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H @Maxmudjon ?

2 Likes

@Marcus_Fasth, wrong developer summoned? :wink:

Sorry mate, to fast haha

Well… my response was indeed too fast…

I am wondering the same! Would be awesone!

Hello everyone, i like this app ans the possibility it offers. But it seems dev for this one bas stopped since months. I Knox it mat not bé the n’est place but IS there any news for @Maxmudjon, if not IS it possible to have some one show Can continue its work?
Personnally i was hoping to cet aqara gateway soin as all my device are aqara. And it leaves me the possibility to keep mihome for other compatible device.

Hope a dev might be interesting to continue this work
Thx

1 Like

Forget my last post about the token, for everyone who yet does not know: the token is not app based but device based. So for every device there is another token.

I set up my smartmi fan 2s correctly. The only thing i am missing in the “than” part is to switch from “normal” to “natural”. Is mode switching something that will be implemented soon? :slight_smile:

Air purifier 2H successfully added with IP/token, but “device not available “. Any help?

Don’t think 2H is supported…

I saw a review where someone added the 2H with help of the developer.

I’ve tried to add my SmartMi Fan 2S (model zhimi.fan.za4, with build in battery). Unfortunately I’ve been unable to add it to Homey. Is there anything I can do to get it supported? Looking throug this topic I see that a previous version (the zhimi.fan.za3) is supported.

I have 2 ZhiMi Fani can get one of them to work on homey , but the other i can add but it keeps be in offline mode, but i work in xiaomi home app

Property Value
ID d8ab03df-0167-464c-b54a-91e467c551df
Class fan
Driver homey:app:com.xiaomi-miio — zhimi-fan
Ready Yes
Available No (Offline)
Warning No
Custom icon No

Strangely enough, I’ve gotten it to work.
I first uninstalled the app, then installed it again.
And when I added the device, it now works. No idea why it first failed.

Does anyone know of the Mi Smart kettle will work with Homey

@Maxmudjonis the air purrifer 3h also supported

1 Like

Anyone know if the Roborock S5 Max is also supported? I’m getting
-Could not find that PairSession or
-device.getState is not a function

Any progress on getting the S5 Max to work with Homey? @Phuturist @Daniel_S