[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

The same for me. Just purchased a Purifier 3H and extracted the token with GitHub - Maxmudjon/Get_MiHome_devices_token: Get Mi Home devices token Windows/MacOS app.

When doing a test, it says: device.power is not a function

I compared the 2 apps. This is what I found (itā€™s still my interpretation)

• Inactive dev?

• Sort of able to control ā€œmachinesā€ (robovacuum, airpurifier etc.)

• And these kind of zigbee devices with Gateway/hub needed:
    Quote: Added the ability to control Zigbee devices of Xiaomi gateway that do not require internet and Mi cloud. There are no restrictions on the number of connected Zigbee devices, since you can have multiple Mi Gateway devices and distribute all Zigbee devices between them.

• Very active dev
  • Does not support ā€œmachinesā€ so it seems
  • Supports lots of sensors, switches, sockets, ligths only w/o needing Xiaomi gateway/hub

Well, not really correct. Xiaomi Mi Home depends on MIO library and Xiaomi Gateway (so you are adding devices to the Homey those which are already linked to Xiaomi Gateway). The developer is there, he is working on it but just on his own, not really talking to anyone.

Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee is just for ZigBee devices and they donā€™t require Xiaomi Gateway.

1 Like

Thanks for your info! It isnā€™t quite simple :wink:

Can you add support for roborock s7 ?
Itā€™s not possible to add it and if i changing token and ip on my existing s5 the app crashing.
b72d420f-ae3a-4c72-8fc4-e9eee3308b27

I need support for my Roborock S5MAX ?

Same here !

I bought a few Xiaomi/Philips BLE downlights which is now in transit. Will they work with Homey and this app?

If you mean those Wifi - circle small ones, yes, they do.

I just received and installed a Xiaomi Smartmi Pure Evaporative Air Humidifier 2. I know the token and the IP Address. However, when I add it, I get the following error;
device.power is not a function

Any idea on how to get that fixed?

No, I mean the bluetooth ones. But Iā€™ve given up and ordered these instead. Is it those you meant?

Iā€™m using ; Original Youpin smart downlight work with smart home app smart remote control white & warm light phone smart change light|Smart Remote Control| - AliExpress

Hi there,
could someone help me pleaseā€¦ I have read all the above posts, installed the xiaomi MiHome app on Homey PRO. I also generated a token for my Xiaomi Mi hub (DGNWG05LM). Both devices are in the same network 192.168.31.xx.
Iā€™m still getting error:

They must be identical, all the specs match.
Are you happy with them? 3000 K isnā€™t too cold?

Well, itā€™s color temperature adjustableā€¦

I know but the range is 3000 K - 5700 K, isnā€™t it?
Are you happy with them?

It suits my purposes - I have it in bathroom in pair with other light and it can synchronize color fine and 2nd as light outside - also completely ok.

Only DGNWG02LM works with Homey

I requested to fix the same error aswell. Also sent the app developer a mail, however he is not respondingā€¦.

You can try to contact him on Telegram: Telegram: Contact @payziyev

1 Like