[APP] YCH Control

Hi, I cannot push the it locale on your github.

Hi! What about BTicino MyHomeServer? Is it possible to add this product series in the app?
They work under MyHomeUp app instead of Home+Control :confused:

Hi,

I don’t know, the app use the Home + API and there is a distinct API for MyHome products.

Right now, I’m working on a new project are these products working with the ZigBee protocol ?

Nope :pensive:
They’re wifi

Hi @NayvenFR,

I’ve just received the following email by Legrand:

The link is the following:

Do you expect you will have to update your app soon or can we continue to use it without problems?
Thanks in advance for your support!! :slight_smile:

Hi,

You can continue to use it normally, however I will still push an update to the new api. It has new limitations regarding the requests.

Thanks…I hope the new limitations are better than the old ones!

The app has 100 users already

Homey updated automatically the App yesterday, but all of my devices stopped working.
The last update for power measure DIN is updated at 15 hours ago and the light switches does not respond anymore.
I restarted the app, but nothing changes and if I try the “repair” option the screen stays loading and loading without any response.
I hope you can help to solve, thanks in advance!!

Hi, i tested the migration from previous version it works fine for me !

The normal behavior of the repair process should look like the video I sent you in pm !

Let me know if you still have the problem

1 Like

Hi @NayvenFR,

thanks for your reply. I tested the process shown in the video, but in that way my devices gets added again to Homey and I have all of them doubled. i tried the repair process also clicking on the device with right click and selecting “repair”, but the screen “log in with your account” stays loading indefinitely and nothing happens.
I successfully repaired some devices using the repair process through the Homey Developer page, but after some hours the repaired devices don’t respond anymore.
In the attached image you can find the power measurement DIN that I re-added as new, but it has been updated 12 hours ago last time.

Don’t hesitate to ask for more details in case you need some more information.
Thanks again, ciao!

Hi,

1.1. 6 should have fixed the devices being doubled, but for your other concerns I can’t seem to find what is the problem since I didn’t encounter these problems.

What are the devices you posess.

Also if you can communicate me the homestatus request response (you can go to dev.netztmo and log in with your account and test the different requests of home control API) it would be of great help.

Happy new year!

Hi!

It seems working now, even if I can add again all the lights making them double. I tried to repair each device one by one and now it seems stable.

Let me know if you need the API details anyway.
Thanks and happy new year to you!

The App stopped working and version 1.1.7 disappeared for download. All of my devices are unusable from this afternoon :thinking:

I still see version 1.1.7 in the Homey app store

Thanks Dijker, I landed on the “regular” app page, not the “test” version.
After re-installing it, unfortunately the App crashes immediately.
Waiting for developer comments :slight_smile:
Thanks again!

Hi,

It’s fixed with 1.1.8, let me know if it works correctly !

Fixed, works perfectly!! Thank you for your quick action!!

Hi I don’t understand why when I try to add I can’t even find a device

Same for me :confused: