[APP][PRO] YouLess, Enelogic, PVOutput - Belgian and Dutch P1 Smart Meter Reader

I like the app. what I dont’t see is the actual current power production? only the production “piek” and production “dal” but they are both total?

i cannot select a beta stream for this app? is that correct?

Actual power production is the same meter as actual power usage. On production it just shows a negative number.:high_brightness:

Athom hasnt approved it yet. :construction:

Ahh ok i was using domoticz and there you could see the current power return next to the current power usage. then you could see the total of the power return. now i can only see the difference between both.

The total production meters are seperate for production peak, production off-peak, consumption peak, consumtion off-peak. So you can construct the second bar graph you had on domoticz from the collected data.

Where do you get this graph? i only have homey insighst

Yes, this is from insights Homey V1. But you can get the same from V2. Just select a timespan of more then 1 hour. And you can download the data and make your own graphs in Excel.

Sorry for the superlate reply.
But it works very well. Thank you!

1 Like

Did you ever get your Pulsemeter?

nope :disappointed_relieved:

Maybe you can start a crowdfund? :wink:

I’ve donated a portion of it via your Paypal, hopefully a few more people will do the same.

1 Like

Watermeter driver via S0 CROWDFUND STATUS:

Veldkornet: 20 euro

V2.5.0 is now available as beta in the appstore. When pairing an LS120P1 you can deselect gas and production if you do not need these meters.

I see the following log line appear every two seconds. I don’t see anything going wrong, but it doesn’t feel correct. @Gruijter, what information would you need to analyse the issue?

2019-02-27 22:14:32 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [LS110Water] [0] { Error: log_not_found at Object.JSON.parse (/opt/homey-client/system/helpers/jsonfns.js:1:1190) at JSON.parse () at jsonToObject (/opt/homey-client/system/helpers/jsonfns.js:1:1083) at function.e.data.map.e (/opt/homey-client/system/manager/ManagerApps/bootstrap/sdk/v2/lib/HomeyClient.js:1:1379) at Array.map () at HomeyClient._onMessage (/opt/homey-client/system/manager/ManagerApps/bootstrap/sdk/v2/lib/HomeyClient.js:1:1372) at emitTwo (events.js:126:13) at process.emit (events.js:214:7) at emit (internal/child_process.js:762:12) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:142:11) message: ‘log_not_found’, code: 404 }

Yes, I need to investigate this. could you make an issue on github, and include your app version and Homey version? Thx!

Okay thanks, done: https://github.com/gruijter/com.gruijter.enelogic/issues/11

1 Like

is there anyway you could implement the actual power return without the deduction of the actual usage in homey insights?

I would like to choose the actual powerreturn instead to see the two combined.

Can you explain your use case? What is it you cannot achieve with the present setup?