Apps currently not working on Homey v5

Very nice m8!

1 Like

LaMetric App is available for download in the community store. It works.

1 Like

I’m currently working on the com.irobot.roomba980 to bring compatability for v5.

4 Likes

First test version is available now! https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.irobot.roomba980/iRobot/test/

1 Like

Pfff, this topic scared the hell out of me and then it earned me a badge :muscle:

I thought I was ready to go for V5 until I noticed MQTT Client on this list which is essential for me…
After looking into the app store it was not the same app I’m using: there is a newer MQTT app that does work with V5. Added this info to the list!

1 Like

Edited , added problem with creating new group of battery devices.

has anyone tried “Aqara & Xiaomi zigbee” and “HomeyKit”? those are the main apps I use

1 Like

Yes, works for me. But there are still problems here and there.
For more Details: Aqara & Xiaomi / HomeyKit

1 Like

LaMetric 0.9.2 now works

1 Like

Any info on when it of if it is available on the official app store?

That depends on Athom. Download it from the Community App Store. The apps there are usually more up-to-date than those in the official store.

Edit:
Please take version 0.9.0. Versions 0.9.1 and 0.9.2 do not work on my Homey pro. At least 0.9.0 is not updated by the newer versions.

1 Like

Any update on Heatmiser? The app has disappeared completely

Only app I am still missing is the Vision Security app. Shame I have no programming skills what so ever. Willing to give a trafficlight to the person who updates the app.

1 Like

@Niels did you test the Dreamscreen app on V5? And is it compatible?

Hi

I tried v5 RC44 but had to roll back. I’m reaching out here to verify if I am the only one experiencing the issue.
After update to the RC44 the Osram ligthify app gets updated too, SDK3…
While I can control all osram plugs, none of the GU10 RGB spots can be controlled. I can add them… They have a connection to homey (can see that in developer page)… The lights just don’t listen to commands, resulting in error msg.

Anyone else with osram ledvance gu10 lights experiencing this issue? Or is it just me?

I tried a zigbee network reset. I tried removing and reconnecting the lamps… Problem stayed… So i was forced to return to homey 4.2.

1 Like

Same problem here

Same problem for me too GU10 ledvance won’t work at all

I have as well GU10 ledvance lights and was thinking on migrating from v4.2 to v5. Currently they are not recognized so they are setup as generic zigbee devices (it only works switch on/off but this works well). If I upgrade but I don’t do anything else, will they stop working or will they stop working only if I reset them from generic to Osram ledvance?

com.jilles.zwave has a test version for v5 working some months now

It’s a wiki post, you can edit it yourself!

1 Like