Apps currently not working on Homey v5

And plz do so!

you can add the following 2 apps:

• netscan, there is no update available
  • everpring, the beta is also not working

Yes u can. Hit the edit button on the first post and add them.

Others say, the /test version is working!

2 Likes

not with me…
Cannot add new devices with the beta version.
After v5 update the old app and all decvices where gone from Homey, after installing beta version i cannot add my devices again, all devices fail on the last step of adding them

That is not what I meaned, there can be problems for individuals, but this topic was intended for Apps that are not capable to work on V5.00.
When I read some comments, then I get the impression that sometimes the Homey system need some time to settle, maybe you should leave it untill tomorrow.

Looks like Zipato is actually supported.

Or am I wrong?

So Athom started to roll out the new Homey v5.0.0… I made sure, as suggested in their email, auto-update is set to OFF.
Can anyone confirm if the final v5.0.0 release does support Osram Ledvance GU10 spots (as this was not working with v5RC’s)?

@JohnK

This one?
Osram

Yes indeed… I see they are testing it… I presume the test is for Homey v5?

I have Osram GU10 RGB spot, they work with the Osram app on homey v4.x
When I tested it with Homey v5 RCx these RGB spots were not working. So I can’t update my homey untill this issue is fixed. And that is why I was asking the community if someone with the same RGB spots is using Homey v5…

In the App Store there are currently many apps in 2 versions, one version for Homey Firmware v4.2 and lower and one version (test version) for Homey Firmware v5.0 and higher.
When you upgrade to Homey firmware v5.0, the test version of the Osram app must also be installed. Normally this should work automatically, but may take some time. If it does not work automatically, you will need to manually install the test version of the Osram app.
But because I don’t have any Osram devices, I can’t say if the app works for Homey firmware v5.0.

Last night homey did the update by itself ??? I just wanted to wait a while but okay. Just now I find out, that my tint lamps (bought once at the aldi and are zigbee lamps) Gledopto and Tint lamps and LED Controllers do not work. I have paired them again, homey found them, but I cannot operate them. I have added them to this list

Plz translate to English. ^^

fully aware of all you said… So in search of someone WITH Osram zigbee GU10 spots :wink:

you did not receive a mail from Athom where they say: “If you want to wait, disable auto updates in Homey”?

@wouter4949
Did you try this version of the app?
Gledopto

Yes that is the version I use. Did have contact with the app maker. He’s looking into the problem.

No I did not get an email from homey

Then I am lucky…my setup would be wrecked if i didn’t disable auto update.

Cannot send any signals over 433MHz after upgrading. Added se.telldus and nl.klikaanklikuit as examples.