Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor

Darn :slight_smile: … but you have them connected via that hub to homey right … and i have it direct to homey. Thats the difference i think.

Its “balen” because i really like the sensor. Nicely build and very compact. Also the price is a huge pro. Just needs to work so i can buy 7 more also :wink:

Nope, all my devices are connected directly to Homey, no hubs attached. That’s why i was afraid to add too many Zigbee devices at first… :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: … then i am out of thinking options. Whats your best alternative for a simple real time temp sensor beside these ?

I can plug my homewizard in again and the connect the homewizard temp sensor ( does not connect to homey directly also ) … but i rather have a simple stand alone sensor.

Which temp sensors you have for HoweWiz? 433 or 868? The 433 should connect via the https://apps.athom.com/app/com.weather-sensors app, if the range is covered sufficiently.

The green ones are all 433 directly to Homey via the weather sensor app, the 2 red ones are 868 and connected via HomeWiz.

The top 3 are Xiaomi ones btw…

This is my Zigbee network. The Ikea bulb is switched off completely so doesn’t act as router normally.

You made me almost happy !!!

I did check that app … but mine looks different then the pictures for supported sensors. BUT … just installed and it works (almost) :slight_smile:

You happen to have fast sollutions for “ faber optimist haard” and a tv elevator also :wink:

Big THANK YOU for the tip.

After a few mins i get an error though. Time out i supose. After a few mins it updates again and then error again. But could be bad battery so will replace that tomorow and let you know the result.

Yeah, that is due to range issues. Could be the batteries ineed or some other temp sensor device that occupies the same channel.
Since i did the Antenna Mod, i receive them all, even the one on the far side of the attic and the one in the shed back in the garden (15 meters)
For this one you only have to select the cresta box, that should be sufficient. Saves memory and update time for the app.

And no, sorry, no magic solution for the fireplace and the lift… :wink:

Well the range is 1 meter . But the batteries are in for years. Yes i removed all other protocols in the app settings.

Gonna play with it and see if i get it stable.

TOP ! Thanks :+1:

433 Still working :ok_hand:

Did order the square aqara sensor to see of that works better. Did send a ticket to athom … they blame the app developer … on github the app developer blames athoms zigbee. Yiha :slight_smile:

Ow and they are realy busy with the zigbee overhaul athom said.

Thanks again for the help.

:+1: You’re welcome

Did you find a solution for this? Mine is not updating either. Works for half an hour and then it becomes static and will not update

Nope i gave up on the round one.

The square one ( including pressure ) is working perfect. The round one i wanted to test with new battery but unfortunately the plastic gave in so i can not open the back anymore. The plastic is so soft it gave away using a coin :frowning:

That happens with the square one too, at least for me :grimacing: I used a pocket knife to push the locking ring round. Something like this:

(not an actual temp/hum sensor)

Maybe an obvious question, but did you try already to put it in an environment where the temperature changes (for instance the fridge).

I discovered it only gives an update when the temperature actually changes. If the temperature stays the same, no refreshment/update will be given.

Believe me … temp changed a lot in 1 week :grimacing:

Tried everything … no improvement

Hello guys…I have also problems with my Aqara Temperature sensors…They work fine for approx 1-2 months but sometimes some of them dont update status (today I want to see temp in my bedroom and I saw ‘‘5 days ago’’…is posible in homey to find last temp update and if it’s more than 1 day reset device?

The first part: yes. Use the "device hasn’t reported in xxxx " card.
The second part: no, afraid not, unless the device would have such an option.

1 Like

Thank you. It’s crazy but I don’t have option like you: “devices” hasn’t reported…

I have just this: https://homey.app/f/y9_7bD

and this flow doesn’t work.

enable “power user” in “settings/experiments” . Then the cards appear.

That’s weird. I already have enabled power user.

but there isn’t that option in flows: