[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I have 2 human body sensors and these are just new, but after the update 2.0 it really does not work anymore. I thought it was in the distance but it can not be that even if zigbee is less than z-wave ( max distance ).

1 Like

TED; thanks.

I only got 10 devices paired on Zigbee (9 plus homey).
7 door sensors and 2 body motion sensors.
Adding additional sensors (door sensor or temp sensor) is possible w/o any struggle. However: Not even one more (Aqara) Body motion sensor or vibration sensor can be added.
When I kick the app and reinstall it I can start w/ Zero, adding again only 2 of the motion sensors.
Itā€™s an issue thatā€™s not related to the physically sensors as I can add 2 other Aqara motion sensors instead of the 2 I added before.
Instead of them I could pair 2 vibration sensors and after that no more body motion or vibration sensors.

One day I made it to 3! But no chanceā€¦ First I thought I was just to dumb to catch up w/ the very special pairing routine. But thereā€™s more than meets the eye here!

Can I help you to find out whatā€™s wrong there by submitting kinda log or something ?
Cheers !

Have the feeling that the sensors arenā€™t giving back their state as often as before, is that possible? Reason for me asking is that I have temperature sensors in a flow for the heating in the baby room but often the temperature stays the same for at like an hour while I know, especially with this weather, that the temperature is definitely changing, also on the baby monitor.

2 Likes

I can honestly testify that my body sensors are more reliable since i have updated to 2.0.
They are quick, responsive and reliable.
I have four of them connected.

I have 18 xiaomi aqara sensors, i need to include some non battery devices. Are IKEA TrƄdfri Socket good for repeat a zigbee mesh?

Yes

Yes they work for me, also any TrƄdfri light is good to repeat the zigbee mesh
I have 30 zigbee devices in my home.

You can check the intervals by downloading the .csv file from your device in Insights

Thanks. Letā€™s go buy some of them

@Rob
Please write in english or use dutch part of forum, thanks :slight_smile:

Heā€™s asking about taking the numerical value from a trigger-tag and use it in a condition or action. This issue is solved in phone-app version 247.

Oh sorry my mistake.

I assume that 247 is beta?

Donā€™t know for sure, am not aware we have beta-phone-apps? But otoh, iā€™ve seen people (like our master forum-lord @Rocodamelshekima ) saying that might be the caseā€¦

1 Like

And an answer?

I am surprised that it is possibly an app issueā€¦

Thats OK :slight_smile:

247 is indeed from TestFlight, testing program for iOS .

@TedTolboom With the latest release of 2.0 yesterday I made it to install many of the devices that couldnā€™t be added before. (Motion sensor, Vibration sensorā€¦)
Looks like there was a pretty bug in the RC versions before concerning that issue.