[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Have read here?

Did you add those recently? Worth a try in that case over hereā€¦

Yes, like in last 2-3 weeks.

Tried it over here, no success so far. I guess Iā€™ll wait till Athom fixed it, as it seems something firmware relatedā€¦

Jup same issue :slight_smile: I requested a support call at Athom

Same here, waiting for athom fix.

1 Like

The strange thing today is. I remove my Aqara Cube and can add them. For the crosscheck I remove the Cube. PTP the Homey. Wait a few hours (didnā€™t see the cube in developer.athom.com) and add the cube without any problems.

All of you who are also waiting for a fix from Athom, have you added a case to the support so they know that there are more than a couple who have problems?

Hello,
What aqara device can use to connect behind a wall switch.
Keeping the original switch and use homey and the switch to control the lights.
THX!

https://www.aqara.com/eu/manual.html

But itā€™s not supported yet.

So this one, Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral)

Nice!

I see that our friend @TedTolboom is already working on it!!!

I cant find it on Ali, does someone have a shopping link?

THX!!!

1 Like

I am trying to update the Aquara app from 0.8 to the test app 1.1.4 in the app store, however I am receiving the erorr message ā€œAn unkown error has occured [incompatible_app_version]ā€. Does anyone know what this relates to?

Do I need to uninstall the app completely and install the testing app (and repair and add all my flows again?). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Also thanks to @TedTolboom - where can we donate to the cause for your amazing development (iā€™m exicted as my smoke alarms have just arrived today and I am thankful in your efforts to have these supported in the app!)

The version 1.1.4 is only with Homey firmware v5.x (Beta) compatible.
Before installing v5.x (beta) firmware you should read a lot of posts and inform you about the possible consequences.

1 Like

Thank you that is great - I think I deferred upgrading as I worried it was going to stop some of the devices from working.

Thank you.
Donations can be made through the link mentioned in the App Store or through this link directly

1 Like

Great!

Is this the

Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral)

Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral)

Thx!

Well, Iā€™m working on the Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral), the SSM-U01ā€¦
I didnā€™t find a quick access to the No Neutral version (SSM-U02). If you have, please let me know.

Is this a question?
If so please have a look at the tech. datas, the wiring diagrams or contact the seller.

@cautje
The neutral Version: AQARA-SSM-SSM-U01 has 5 connections

And @TedTolboom is working on it :slight_smile:

The no neutral is version: AQARA-SSM-U02 and has 4 connections

And is not supported by as yet due to missing specs/details

Both seems to be available just recently, Google and you will find a few stores selling it in Slovakia and eBay for around 30-40$.

The ones mentioned on Ali have 8 connections is another device as the version no says LLZMK11LM which belongs to the Xiaomi Aqara wireless relay controller (on/off, power measurement)

1 Like