[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Only if Homey supports that, and as far as I know, it doesn’t.

I have 4 of these plugs and they work fine as a router. Even when the wifi connection is disrupted of homey. The zigbee mesh works as it’s supposed to do.
My zigbee mesh Exists of 51 devices

Two question about the Aqara D1 devices

Ted’s’ Aqara App supports both the ‘with neutral’ and the ‘without neutral’ version. Great!

Do these switches support multiple pressing a button (like the Opple devices)?

And, would it be possible to install the ‘with neutral’ version but nog connect the neutral? I am think about ordering these devices, but in order te keep all options open, I might as well get the ‘with neutral’ version, if these can also be fitted without a neutral.

Thanks!

Yes, just don’t expect it to work :stuck_out_tongue: There’s a reason there is a specific “No Neutral Wire” device. Sometimes it does work the other way around, where a “no neutral wire” device also has an option to connect a neutral wire to it, but it doesn’t look like this Aqara device supports that.

1 Like

Haha, that’s funny !

1 Like

Like Robert says. The chance of getting that to work is 0%.

If you have no neutral available, buy the “with no neutral” version.
Compared to the “with neutral” version, and then not connecting the neutral:
A lamp doesn’t work if you don’t connect the neutral wire.

Hi,
Since the 5.x.x update my Aqara vibration sensors have stopped reporting Tilt values (always return 0).
Have you find a solution/workaround to this issue ?
Thanks for your help

Hello Friends,
Are these alreay for sale at our “cheap” chinese websites?
Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral)
I cant find them.
THX!

Maybe fiddle a bit with your search command… lesser words for instance.

@TedTolboom Do you plan to add aqara roller curtain? What does that require?

Anyone interested in adding a aqara roller curtain? Did someone transfer money to maintain this item? How much is missing to implement this item?

Is it just me or do we get al lot more updates from the Aqara light sensor? It seems an update is sent to Homey every second or so. Even small changes are triggered, like diffs of 4 lux. The flow triggered by this event is disabled automatically by Homey this morning due to being executed too much/fast. It just happend that I upgraded Homey to 6.1.0 this morning.

I already noticed this several weeks ago.
Flows which previously worked without problems they worked incorrect after (here’s a link to the post, but only in German language).

Homey firmware v5.0.1 or v5.0.2-rc.1.
Aquara & Xiaomi App v1.2.5 or v1.2.6.

On Android app I’m not getting date stamps anymore, asked on another forum and seem to be the Android app only.

Still works for me on app.v6.6.0

Nothing wrong here… So it’s not a common Android thing I guess.
Which versions are you using? Makes things much more specific :wink:

Android app v6.6.0.707 (Phone is running Android 10)

PIR:

Door/window contact:

Hello everyone,i can’t pair my 2 Mi wireless switch anymore,Try to restart my wifi network,restart homey,change battery of switch ,i am on vers 1.2.6,anyone have the same problem or juste me?Thanks
Edit:after a reset of my zigbee network and all my zigbee devices,working now!

Hello,

I ame looking for the Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral) op aliexpress and other cheap chinees sites but cant find it?

Do you have a suggetion where to find?

THX!!!

1 Like

Try aqara switch no neutral. The one on the top right sells many kinds of versions

@Peter_Kawa

Sorry, i mean this one.