[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

How does it work on Homey. Does the “Up” button open up the curtains?
In advanced settings there should be a “reverse operation” like option.

Or maybe you added Aqara to Ggl Home? And Homey gets bypassed somehow?

I move directly to GH connected devices, which l want to be triggered by Homey, to a fake house, the “Do not use house”

That has not heen implemented yet.

I have similar reversed operating curtain controllers. Two are “normal” one reversed.

Ow okay Ernst. Then @Skee could add custom voice commands to GH.
Something like:
“Hey doodle, open up curtain A” which sends the command “curtain A down”. Which opens curtain A🤪

found the reverse option.

1 Like

It is implemented within the B1 curtain controller, not in the older controller.

1 Like

Aha, wasn’t aware of that. I indeed have the earlier model (mains powered).
Dare I ask… :wink:

Hi @XiDomoticZ

Non D1 devices work well with the app?

Have you tried D1 devices?

Thanks!!!

A question about the Aqara D1 switch. These come in two versions; with and without a neutral connection. In my use case I will need a version with no neutral. I am considering buying a double (or even triple) key version. But first need to know if it will work the way I have planned :wink:

Only one switch would be wired to a lamp, the other connector will have no connected devise. Will I be able to use these ‘spare/extra’ keys in Homey? So, could I make a flow that is triggered by “button 2” is pressed?

Thanks!

Hello @Eternity

Sorry for the intrusion into your query.

Have you agreed that a D1 device works for you?

I have a D1 single key device and have not been able to link it to Homey.

Thanks !!!

@Angel_Escudero
No, I have not tested it myself. I do not have any D1’s yet. However, it is shown in the supported devices of the App…

Which version of Homey firmware are you running? Must be v5 or higher!

The devices get’s its power from leakage of your bulb so there should be an bulb attached.
If one bulb is enough? My guess would be yes but you’d have to try to find out…

1 Like

Yes. It is true that they appear as compatible. I have one with a single key and I have not been able to link it with the app. I think @TedTolboom is looking at the problem.

Do you have non-D1 devices working?

homey

The firmware I have is 6.1.0

Thanks !!!

Yes, wireless double Switches and single buttons. No problem!

Hi @Eternity

I am going to order a one key switch to test. I hope the problem I have with my D1 can be solved.

Thanks for everything!!!

I ordered the 3-key version without Neutral.
Fingers crossed!

1 Like

it is really anoying me that the aqara motion sensors are so badly behaving (Did a ZigBee reset with FW5.0 now on FW7.0.0.-rc14). They update the Lux value but they do not always trigger in motion. Or they do not update the Lux value also and do not trigger on motion. Cannot believe this is a range or wifi interference issue because most other zigbee (aquara + tuya) units do not fail. And yes there is a nice mesh with 7 routers and 20 end devices.

1 Like

Batteries okay?

Yes replaced them one month ago. reading is also OK.

Tried re-pairing them (at their final location)?

Yes did that also. last week with all of them