[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Does anyone knows please if it"s possible to anyhow detect that Aqara flooding sensors are alive/in Zig-bee mesh ? They reports always 100% battery but I don’t know if they are working unless I trigger them by simulating flooding…and “Device has not responding” flow is not usable in this case…
Thank you.

For zigbee sensors you could consider using this script from @Dijker

This script doesn’t work for this purpose - just yesterday, after Athom finally fixed in latest FW bug related to the “device is not reporting” I realized that Ikea motion sensor didn’t report for 17 days any movement…and all was fine, including routes (on developer page) and including the script above, it didn’t report any issue. While motion sensor you can easily check, flooding sensors and smoke sensors you can’t…and as those are more important then motion one, I’m wondering if there is any solution except of testing it myself regularly.
That’s why I’m asking if there is any workaround, I know that TED some time ago (year?) mentioned he will be pulling some additional data from the sensors but seems this idea was left behind.

2 Likes

I can’t add new devices. Nothing happens when I try to pair. I have tried 3 different devices. I have restarted the app and also Homey, but same result.

Here is the diagnostic

e11df6bd-9ce9-4388-8f6a-397e5ce3ab6d

1 Like

How many Zigbee devices are already paired with your Homey? Are you sure you’re not hitting Homey’s limits?

Please add a roller curtain controller. Let me know if you need my participation.

xiaomi-aqara-xiaomi-aqara-smart-roller-shade-contr

2 Likes

I have added Xiaomi Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor to my Homey. But I’m not getting any temp updates. How can this be solved?

Just be a little patient. Or put the sensors in the fridge, or something like that.

Hi @TedTolboom , is er al zicht op de ondersteuning van de nieuwe wall switches? De H1 zou ik graag willen implementeren maar volgens mij is deze nog niet ondersteund via de app. Klopt dat?

Zie hier de link van het product: https://www.aqara.com/en/product/smart-wall-switch-h1-no-neutral

1 Like

Verschillende enddevices zijn niet meer bereikbaar. Is dit een oplosbaar probleem?
De knop interview indrukken helpt niet. Lijkt sinds versie 7 te zijn ontstaan.

Check this

@Bram_B @Marcel_Wolf

If you could please keep the topic in English as much as possible (this is the English part of the forum), then more people will be able to participate. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

3 Likes

No problem.

Hi @TedTolboom is there any prospect of support for the new wall switches? I would like to implement the H1 but I don’t think it is supported via the app yet. Is that right?

https://www.aqara.com/en/product/smart-wall-switch-h1-no-neutral

1 Like

He answered this one already. Not supperted (yet). It is on his radar, so we’re patiently waiting.

I think he’s waiting for the H1 single button as well as the double button version, whereas the latter is the only one available for now. But this is an assumption.

1 Like

Will the Aqara smart roller blind motor be made compatibel soon?

3 Likes

I’ve been searching in this topic, but couldn’t find any answer, so hopefully I don’t ask this question for the 2nd or 3th time, but I am using 2 pieces of Aqara Smart Socket Plugs

for half a year, and these work fine for measuring the live power (in Watts) However, they also worked for the first 2 months for measuring the total energy measurement in kWh, but suddenly not anymore, it ‘hangs’. Is there anyone with the same problem or familiar with it? And does anyone know how to solve this? I’ve already paired them again, but no succes…

I don’t use Aqara Smart Socket Plugs, but I guess there will be no “easy” solution to solve this issue.
I guess that the problem started after a Homey firmware update or after an app update.
Can you find out when the problem started by using Insights?

I think it has to do with an update as well, because the voltage can’t be seen either (and it could before).
I’ve looked in Insights, but it was somewhere in February I think, but not sure…(because I re-paired them last week, I cannot look back)

Of course… :man_facepalming:t4:

In February there was the “big” Zigbee firmware update to v5.0.0 followed by an Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee app update v1.2.5 (Fix binding issues during inclusion).
So maybe this issue has something todo with the firmware update. I would suggest to contact Athom.

1 Like