[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hello, is it possible to refresh the value of the number of lux automatically with the Aqara motion sensor? That may be every 5 minutes for example. Now the value changes only when motion is detected.

Just to follow up on my own questions, I got a bit further with support and they acknowledged that there may me inclusion problems.

ā€œwe are aware that there are some problems concerning the inclusion process and are working a solution.ā€

Is there a way to add my Aqara G2 camera to Homey so it will extend my zigbee range?

I unpaired, and paired again and it was fineā€¦

Thnx! That easy

@Eternity Also saw this rolling shutter motor and the new curtain controller.
No, no experience yet with these devices.

Iā€™m also curious how the interface will be of the rolling shutter to the actual blindsā€¦ so if it would be possible to fit this one into Velux blindsā€¦ Did you find any information on it?

And yes, I donā€™t see issues adding these devices to the appā€¦
but I need to have the devices before Iā€™m able to add support for them.

Cant seem to get it working, can you elaborate how to do this? Using the camera via the mihome app and coexist with homey is possible?

Short answer is no.
The Aqara G2 camera is an hub itself, which canā€™t be used to extend the range of Homeyā€™s Zigbee network.

Youā€™ll need to add mains powered Zigbee devices to Homeyā€™s network to extend the range.

Thnx saves me the trouble!

I answered about sensorā€¦ :blush:

Have not found any additional information yet, and amabroad right now.

Am i the only one where the battery devices are always 100% battery or is this not working properly yet?

It works, but the batteries last very long is my experience :slight_smile:

Almost all my devices show 100% as well, only one has 95% recently, using them for +/-6 months now.

They last long. Put one in the fridge, the cold brings the amount down for sure. Then if you get it out it will rise again.

just a question? it is necessary to remove the temperature sensor if a battery change is to take place?

When question about sensor removal upon battery change is asked
And
sensor is temperature / humidity (both aqara and non aqara)
And
question is about removing from Homey
Or
question is about removing the sticky pad
Then
answer is: No, it isnā€™t necessary to remove it from Homey and you can twist off the sensor from itā€™s
glued bottom
Else
request more information about what is meant with removal and/or what type of sensor.

2 Likes

I will really appreciate if the relay will be supported. I am planning to use them in my home to automate the light. Thank you

1 Like

@TedTolboom Probably interesting for many people:

Prijs ā‚¬ 25,50 / stuk
Can you please add this device to your App?

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake, this device is not controlable others than by mains.

@JPe4619 this is a Wifi version; not ZigBee (although both not explicitly mentioned).

If it would be a ZigBee version, I would love to add it.

Best option is to as @Phuturist if he is able to add it to his app: https://community.homey.app/t/118

1 Like

Hi @MarMel,

First of all, welcome to the Homey community!

I will be looking into integrating the relay module into the app on short term.
@Jan_Peeters, @Daniel_S and @Atomicprogress made a paypal donation to enable this integration. Much appreciated!

1 Like