[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

All of a sudden all my xiaomi devices are not working anymore (except my door sensor). I have battery powered switches (3), cube, temp, humidity sensor (displays -100) and 3 powered plugs. I have reset homey, pulled the plug for a couple off minutes, updated to the latest rc. Nothing. Zigbee is working because I also have an ikea plug and that one is working just fine.

Does anyone know what could have happened and what can be done to make it work again?

Greetings,
Aaron

aaaaand, now it works again after doing exactly nothingā€¦
Yesterday before I went to bed a switch worked one time and then it stopped again. This morning when I woke up, everything worked like nothing happened.
Strange!

Greetings,
Aaron

Dayli restart is what I do

@erik.fisher working on finding a solution to add support for the B1 curtain controller.
Unfortunately (for me), it requires more then just a minor modification of the Xiaomi curtain controller.
The B1 curtain controller doesnā€™t report the available Zigbee clusters and commands; which Homey expects / requires. There are options to work around this, but that will require quite some workaroundsā€¦ Iā€™ll keep you guys updated.

For some reasons, the Zigbee controller is stalling when you do a PTP, which will result in no Zigbee devices available. A reboot as suggested by @Erik_M_Madsen will solve the issue (in most cases).

2 Likes

I see - thanks for the detailed update! Appreciate it. You are doing Gods workšŸ™Œ Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Erik

Hit @TedTolboom and @Erik_M_Madsen, I did do a restart and that dit not work either. Not immediately that is, the next day everything was fine. I canā€™t say if that was because of the restart.

thanks for your advice though.
Greetings,
Aaron

Are you guys also crazy about the Xiaomi Opple scene selectors? The are Cool! And I want them.

Buying them is not the point, i did already.
Adding them to Homey is the thing.
For that we need to give support to Ted, then he can buy them and work on it.

The buttons do look nice! You could just donate one of yours or donate 15 EUR so he can buy them. Then there is still a matter of having time and even the zigbee rewrite, if the current zigbee implementation doesnā€™t support themā€¦ then Ted cannot help it.

Does anyone know how I reset a Xiaomi double relay ( LLKZMK11LM)?

I had it paired to the Xiaomi gateway but would like it paired to Homey. Unfortunately I donā€™t have access to the gateway anymore, so I need to reset the hard reset the relay.

Thanks!

Follow the manual when adding the relay to homey push the button 5 seconds

1 Like

Simple! Thanks!

It finally works.
I had to try 5 different places for the device into the fridge, but now it is already working for 3 days. So I quess this wil work :sunglasses:
The battery did stuck on 63% after about a week.

So thanks for the information

1 Like

Hello buddy developer, is it possible to make the flood sensor xiaomi available? Thank you

Sorry, but Iā€™m French and it would be too long for me to read post by post, can you give me a summary please

Sure.

3 Likes

Hey guys - having a little issue with an Aqara switch - I have a 1x and a 2x scene, one to toggle a light (1x) and one to set a dim level (2x) or not depending on the dim value

However, Iā€™d say thereā€™s a 50-50 chance of my light going off (almost as if itā€™s reacting to the 1x too quickly) - is there anything I can do to correct for this?

Just received, now connecting with Homey :wink:
@TedTolboom

2 Likes

So, I think I reached the limit or something. I have 24 devices at the moment including 2 inner powered wall plugs. So according to the 20 sensors per zigbee router ā€œruleā€ I should be able to connect 60 devices. Sadly Homey wonā€™t accept extra devices anymore. If I try to add a device like Aqara temperature sensor, a door sensor it times out. (never had this problem before). Even extra Inner SP120 plugs wonā€™t add to the network anymore. After some searching it seems like Iā€™m not the only one with this problem, but Iā€™ve also read post with users with more than 70 devices.

Iā€™ve tried, restarting. PTP (20 minutes wait) restartingā€¦ Close to the Homey initializingā€¦ nothing seems to do the trick. The only thing I did not try is rebuilding the Zigbee network. This will damage so much flows if I all need to fix them. Any ideaā€™s?

Hi @TedTolboom,

Iā€™ve managed to get the Aqara B1 Curtain Controller to work. I use this to set the curtain position:

this.node.endpoints[0].clusters.genAnalogOutput.write(0x0055, value); // Value is 0-100.

I can give you the full source tonight if you like, just let me know!

Cheers,

Paul

5 Likes