Aqara Zigbee problem?

Hello,

I am trying to install the aqara curtain motors but seem to get some errors.
If i try to add it as a device its giving me all red exclamation marks.

Anyone here knows what could be wrong?

If i go to settings-> Zigbee it gives me an unknown error.

Likely the Zigbee chip driver did not load correctly; can you try to pull the power plug of Homey and reconnect it? And check if after 15 minutes (when all apps are fully loaded) the problem re-occurs?

That is obviously not 15 minutes after a reboot…

1 Like

No. Still have to reboot. I am at work now.
This was the second image that i wanted to upload. It uploaded later because of my newbie status.

:blush::+1:

It works
Only open is close and close is open.
Anyone knows how to change that?

Try changing the polarity… turning the powerplug the other way arround

same result…
its not a big problem because i reversed programmed it, but it is strange though…

And in the device itself? Maybe its wired wrong?

i dont know how to change that, isnt it the same as changing the polarity at the wall socket?

Erm, maybe an open door question, but isn’t there something in the manual about that? I assume there should be some explanation about calibrating the device or reversing the working direction in it…

Found this in the old forum (hurray for Google): https://forum.athom.com/discussion/4120/app-xiaomi-mi-zigbee-main-discussion-topic-v0-4-1/p17

I read that topic and someone says that you can swap open and close in the app.
I can’t find dat anywhere, i think it isn’t there anymore.
would be a good addon :slight_smile:

I think it means the possibility to do so is within creating a flow. There can check or uncheck a box in many cases :thinking::man_shrugging:

Within a flow there is no problem… you can just invert the commands.
but when you use a voice command or something else it is not correct (strange to say open curtains to close them)