Athom's Decision for Mobile First and removing of the Desktop Interface/WEB UI in Homey v2.0.0

And you can’t use tags? Where?

When i start a new flow and choose firs t card, and want to add the brightness is changed from my sensor.

Like this?

Okay not the way i was used to do it . But it works thx

1 Like

Lets get into a positive ‘flow’!

1 Like

If you remove desktop and web versions, you MUST write all you software on the smartphone. Only for test user expirience

Glad you found that site yourself. He’s not calling people azijnzeikers…:thinking::innocent:

huh???

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: #HOMEYlove :wink:

Athom has API for managing flows, right? How difficult it would be to create a web UI flow manager by community?
Perhaps we can pull resources together and build the flow manager for ourselves, just to get the job of flow creation and management done, and without much polish.

I am wondering how many people will actually need and use this flow manager UI, besides the visitors of this forum : )

1 Like

There are (unconfirmed) rumors that Athom is working on an online flow editor, and that it is currently in alpha.

Source (dutch)

If this is true then kudos to Athom for listening to their users. Keeping finger crossed till this is confirmed.

Cheerz,
/Cacti

:+1:

5 Likes

It gets better and better :grin:

thx :grinning::sunglasses:

https://flow.homey.app is live but… I can’t login!
The error: “Too many attempts were made. Please wait before trying again.”

More people getting this error?

everyone at the moment has this problem…

This is a great surprise!