Backup, Restore and Migrate functions for Homey

You are more than welcome to discuss ideas and suggestions here, and be 100% clear moderators don’t have any more say as to the direction of Athom than any other community member.

Its also worth mentioning that your ‘suggestion’ and argument that Athom should read and comment in the community forum, is with in the community forum and as such Athom are incredibly unlikely to comment upon, (if read).

I can tell you that Athom employees have read some threads, but the simple truth of the matter you are more likely to get hit by a bus than to make a thread have it read and getting a direct response from Athom in the community forums. Informing people (who don’t know this) - is part of what moderators do. Nothing will change the facts.

And if by some chance an Athom employee was to be ‘browse topics’ and see a thread named ‘Backup, Restore and Migrate functions of Homey’ its certain that Athom (and anyone else) will not know that the thread has turned into a discussion about Athoms role in the community forums. - Which is why as moderators we ask that people stay ‘on topic’.

We don’t do this to stop you, if you would like to continue this discussion I suggest that you create a new topic. Any further posts not related to the threads topic will likely be removed.

Here are some amazing ‘Ideas and suggestions’ I think everyone should checkout, contribute to and comment upon.

3 Likes