Bad reception on 443MHz?

Can u now try the Telldus app and see if u can add one of those devices maybe?

Yeah but it doesn’t support telldus temp sensors. I don’t have any switches.

I upgraded to experimental 1.5.13. Just to check if that helps and it did. Now I can see some sensors at least. Which is great. Sadly it does not work on the latest stable release. Let’s hope 1.5.13 will be released as a stable version soon.

I have had trouble with my 433MHz reception since my Homey was new in December of 2017. Sending is ok, but reception is terrible.
Was asked to wait for FW upgrade in march, and now I am on 1.5.13 and am still having trouble.

Got some temp sensors working when placed in the same room, but could not be more than about 3 meters away. Even then it wasn’t reliable.
When trying to add switches and clone 433MHz remotes, I cannot be more than 2-3m away to get Homey to register the signal.

I am thinking there is something wrong with the hardware of mine.

I have been using other 433MHz controllers, and that worked much better in the same house, so the theories that there might be interference doesn’t hold up in my opinion. The hardware should be better. Also spoke to a seller in a local store, and he had no problems adding Nexa switches from 20-30 meters away in the store (one big open room with some pillars).

Would have been interesting to hear other people’s experiences too.

I have similar experience, see here: range problems

Fwiw, I’ve noted huge effect on how my temp sensors are placed. If they lay down they are useless, but standing up they work. Guess it is because antenna vertical polarisation. Got sensors from a brand with good reputation, and that works well now.

But still give up due to zwave and zigbee problems.