[APP][Pro] Beacon - Detect your presence with BLE beacons

Beacon v1.2.5
Homey 2.1.0 rc2
Homey early 2016
2x Chinese beacons

All working properly right now.

1 Like

Out of curiosity: which beacons do you use?

@Koktail Something has changed. My tile worked perfectly untilā€¦ Know the tile isnā€™t discovered anymore. It stays always detected.
Even if i remove it i canā€™t install it anymore.
Beacon v1.2.5
Homey 2.1.0 rc2
Homey early 2016
Tile mate

Happens to me to, only reboot of homey updates the status again.
Beacon stuck as discovered until homey reboot, after reboot it discovers that the beacon is not home anymore when i am away.

a reboot and reinstall does solve the problem

It is a known issue:

The cheap chinese ones noted in the beginning of this thread.

Do you have a direct link (shop) for us, where we can buy it.

I have chipollo and some ibeacons but they wonā€™t work

Bluetooth 4.0 NRF51822 Draadloze Board Module Voor iBeacon Basisstation Intelligente Besturing Baken BLE Module 4MA 2 V-3.3 V

1 Like

Weird. I have like no problems at all :). Odd

With which Ble beacons? I think itā€™s depends of type of beacons

Works fine here. I bought the cheap chinese tokens, I posted a link a couple of messages back. Had to replace a battery once; not sure yet how long they last. Range is about 5 meters.

1 Like

Same here, stuck in discovery. 2x Tile Pro, Homey 2.1.0, Beacon app 1.2.5

ah< I see. yeah, also have the NRF etc etc.

are there still problems? 3 tile mate no longer works, they did it for a while. they remain fixed on the status. refusing and re-registering does not help

There still seems to be problems, although my tileproā€™s still working without any problems

The random not discovering thingy started happening to me last night on my nRF51822

Weird. Ah well. Trying to re ad and for now telling Alexa to turn my beacon off.

I had one that suddenly didnā€™t respond. I just removed the battery and now itā€™s working flawlessly again.

Hmm. The apps also says time outā€¦

Didnā€™t seem to work :s