Homey Community Forum

Beacon - An app for presence detection using BLE beacons

ah< I see. yeah, also have the NRF etc etc.

are there still problems? 3 tile mate no longer works, they did it for a while. they remain fixed on the status. refusing and re-registering does not help

There still seems to be problems, although my tilepro’s still working without any problems

Its a random thing i guess. Had a problem with a tile pro, 2 days doing nothing after that its working again.

Tile sport np, but its a strange thing and looks it can be randomly happend with at least with the tiles

The random not discovering thingy started happening to me last night on my nRF51822

Weird. Ah well. Trying to re ad and for now telling Alexa to turn my beacon off.

I had one that suddenly didn’t respond. I just removed the battery and now it’s working flawlessly again.

Hmm. The apps also says time out…

Didn’t seem to work :s

I got the tile mate not working while it always worked well under 1.5. Reinstalling the app and re-registering the tiles did not help. within 24 hours each of them lingered. After many times, Homey gave a new clean setup. it seems that it is working 100% again. already 3 days without a problem.

The issue https://github.com/athombv/homey-apps-sdk-issues/issues/77 should be resolved in Homey v2.1.2-rc.4.

3 Likes

That would be Awesome, I’m still on. 1.5 but this is finally a reason to update.

I knew it that it was a homey bug when I reported it months ago.

Which will be released soon? Or did you mean rc3?

rc4 will be released bij Athom thought experimental channel very soon.

Rc7 is released. Problem solved?

Not for me :frowning:

Is this allready working for somebody? My homey doesn’t detect the beacons anymore. Anybody sugestions?

working like a charm, you already tried to re-add the beacons?

Works here top.

PS
On a side note.
Can’t seem to find the App update info. What was changed

Best presence app ever!

Thanks a lot @Koktail for another great app! It works like a charm with my tiles pro.

Quick question everyone, what default settings have you found best to work for you??
Here is mine, below. It defects the beacon presence fast, but it takes some minutes to have it reported gone once out of rage.

1 Like