Bearer Token

Hi All,

I’m currently building a Magic Mirror; a very nice project. I have installed a module to integrate data from Homey into the Magic Mirror. The module configuration requires the following info;

config: {
debug: false,
homeyIp: “192.168.1.23”,
homeyBearerToken : “INSERT HOMEY BEARER TOKEN”,
sections: [
{

I have tried to retrive bearer tokens, but no matter what I try I can;t get it to work. I have debugged the code from the MagicMirror and no faults are found - so I assume the bearer token is not functioning properly, I retreived the token from the homey.ink website, is that the correct token?

Tnx

David

try:

Tnx never knew what the little magnifying glass was for…

Question remains, I don’t feel confident if I have the correct token as it formated like:

67b99724-4046-4be0-bf90-57a439875724:500e55c6-ebc6-4c74-a16e-e9b77ae04b84:16c24d0306a5cee4d8404188f7093a50fd426f9c

I have replaced some digits so not the actual bearer token :wink:

Think you need only the part behind the last dash (-), so starting with e9b77ae04…
or after : starting with 16c24… only hex characters as far as I know.

You see - no as easy as you might think hence the question.

Anyone else that can provide some guidance? All I want to do is extract betterlogic value’s (and/or switch status) to a MagicMirror

1 Like

Hello,

Did you find the answer on this issue? I’m also trying to extract the values on MagicMirror. My MM screen shows only MMM Homey BetterLogic loading… I dont know is my bearertoken correct or anything else😆