Benext app

these are not the settings of the Heating control device.

We are 2 weeks further and still nothing, no respond on githut no update and still a not working Heating control device :frowning:

That’s correct, I was responding on the issue of dijkgraaf 88 which was the question about the benext P1

ok, but sadly we are one week further and still no solution etc…

Now running homey v3 and still no update with a solution for this problem.

The Energy function in the smartphone app adds the energy value of the P1 meter to the total value measured by Homey. According to Athom support this is due to the fact that the P1 implementation is missing a reference to the fact that this is a “total value” meter.
Is there a way to influence the behavior myself? If not, I’ll patiently wait for the developer.

Is there someone who can update me on the problem regarding the heating control?

Would it be fixed soon if I make a financial contribution? Days are getting colder…

Did you tried the test version? (v1.1.1)

1 Like

Thanks. I thinks this one works :slight_smile: great!

Hi,

I succeeded to connect the tagreader 500 to my homey now. In the tagreader app I am able to add users, however I cannot add tags.
According to the manual a user report should be generated when ‘logging in’ with a tag or code, but no report seems to be available.

Does someone have tips?

Hi, are you planning support for sdk3?

I updated the app by Robin to sdk3. (Based on the Zipato app)
If somebody is interested, I can add it to the Community store.
It only supports the mini tagreader 500

Where can i report a bug for this app?

I use the heater controll unit from benext on Homey with this app, i run the app test version 1.1.1.

It works fine but when a new set temperature is set outside a flow (manual directly on the thermostat or directly using the device controll part of the app) then the new set temperature (#ingestelde temperatuur) card in homey is not updated, it stays on the old value.

When i set a new temperature using a flow card (stel de temperatuur in) then the card is updated.

Can this be fixed?

Hey @B3rt

I just took over the BeNext app, and will create a forum topic, support site and feature tickets site this week.

Stay tuned!

Hey @Pieterv123 , i just took over the BeNext app, and will be updating it to SDK3 and publishing it.
I have a version 1.2.0, but it’s not SDK3.

Now, whats the deal with your version? It’s SDK3?

And all benext devices, or just the mini tagreader?

I would love to hear from you, would be a waste to redo work already done, so let me know.

Ow that’s a while ago…

I think I deleted all devices except the mini tag reader, as I needed that one

well, i would still love the Mini Tag sourcecode, so i can add it to the default BeNext app.

A lot of devices are exactly the same as Zipato, only the manufacturer id and product id are different.

Good to know :slight_smile:

I will send you tomorrow

1 Like

Great, thanks!

I don’t have this device anymore, so no idea if it still works

1 Like