[APP][Pro] Broadlinkred App

This is the Thread for the unofficial Broadlinkred app in the Community store
All credits go to the original dev.

https://store.homey.community/app/com.broadlinkrednode

2 Likes

Hi! Any chance you can add support for the Clas Ohlson “SP4L-EU” outlet as it appears that the original developer of the Broadlink app has disappeared?

They work like the Broadlink SP2 but come up as an SPMini2 (OEM) when adding them to Homey and does not turn on or off when triggered.

After adding my new RM3 Red i can’t seem to get it to learn. The led will not blink, removing and re-adding won’t work. Also adding with compatibility mode on does not help. Any ideas anyone?

I use the broadlink red app and do have a red version since it gives me the error on the normal broadlink app.

(Edit, typo’s)

Make sure it is disconnected from the cloud or broadlink app

Thanks for your reaction, i guess the initial setup with the Broadlink app went wrong.

If someone else runs in to this:

I did ad the device to a room in the broadlink app.
After reinstalling the device into my network and closing the broadlink app at the moment you can select a room it does work.

I now see it is clearly stated in the broadlinkred homey app instructions that you should close the broadlink app at that moment.

Pieter123, thanks again… i messed up :blush:

Can you add RM4 Pro already using some kind of trick? :slight_smile:

In another thread you asekd for device code of RM4 pro, not sure where I can find that? I have two of them, and in the broadlink app they both have different numbers under ‘device info’.

I’ve send a newer version to the community App Store (v3.0.0)
Don’t bother the version numbers, I was trying to update the app, but I failed :wink:

I made a quick change, and if you select RM4, it will work for all new devices, no matter what device code you have

2 Likes

Pieter, I get the error: Ander apparaat gevonden: unknown (653A) - I have a RM4 Mini - Device: 2aCDZ-BL3336-P Can you add compatibility? Thanks in advance.

Try the updated app
[Homey Community Store](

I cant install any apps. I have installed te homey community store app. Something else i forgot?

chrome_OYWmr8xVch

:+1: i feel stupid. Thnx

I’m having problems with learning RF commands to RM4 Pro. When pressing “Learn RF command” the light goes red on the RM4 Pro and nothing happens when pressing the remote. After a few seconds the light turns off on the RM4 Pro. I have sound on on the Homey but no voice guidance there. I’ve restarted the app and Homey. Any suggestions? :smiley: BTW: I know the RM4 Pro can capture the signal from the remote since I made it work through the Broadlink app on the phone.

Did you install it the correct way?

After that, install it on Homey

Yes, at that stage I quit the Broadlink app and installed it on the Homey. Just in case I can try again to reset the RM4 Pro start over. :smiley:

I just bought a Broadlink RM4 pro in the hope of pairing it with Homey. I want to be able to control my awnings and so far I have only managed to get Broadlink to copy the signals so that I can control them from Broadlink’s own app. There seems to be support for several Broadlink products but not RM4 Pro in the Homey app. So my question is if anyone managed to get Homey to communicate with an RM4 Pro?

You’ll need the community app (I assume you installed the app from the app store?)
Link:
https://store.homey.community/app/com.broadlinkrednode

Yes I´ve only tried the Broadlink app from app store. Sorry but I feel kind of lost now, how do I install the community app? The install button doesn´t seem to work…

Yes it is a bit fuzzy…
First install the community store app
https://store.homey.community/hcs
(You can check if it’s installed by hitting …More > Apps in the Homey app, and look for it)

If all went well (if on mobile, make sure the browser is in “desktop mode”) first logon using the green thingy on the upper right.
Works best with Firefox browser.
Then you shoud be able to install apps.