Homey Community Forum

Call for help! Student Research! Looking for 'smart home enthusiasts' for short interview (NL or EN)

Hi all!

My name is Rachael and I’m currently working on my thesis with the focus on ecosystems and home automation & domotica, at the VU University Amsterdam. I want to investigate consumer value perception on connected products within smart homes. This is a qualitative research, so I am looking to interview some users of these products. In my search, I haven’t been successful yet, so that’s why I’m here!

I was wondering if someone would like to contribute to this research and would like to conduct an interview with me? In total I am looking for three people who have a lot of affinity with smart homes and consider themselves ‘heavy user’. Besides this, I am also looking for persons who are new to these products and consider themselves ‘light users’. Any help is appreciated, so a referral to people from your network could also be very valuable!

The interview will last around 60 minutes and can be conducted face-to-face via Skype, Google Hangouts, or a phone-call.

Any help is much appreciated, so if you’re interested or want to help in any other way, please let me know and I can provide you with some more details!

Thank you!

Best,

Rachael Nederveen

r.j.n.nederveen@student.vu.nl

@MarcoRuiter ^^