Change alarm clock time

I’m using Homey to wake my family every morning, checking for if it’s a weekday or weekend.
I’m also using a IFFT flow that set a boolean variable as true if my calender contains “vacation” that day, and disables the wake-up flow.

However I’d like to be able to put a google calender booking with a custom alarm time instead of only being able to turn the alarm off using the vacation variable.
My idea was to create a IFFT flow that sends the calender event time to Homey, which works fine, but I get an textual variable of the form “January 21, 2019, at 06:30 AM”, or if i use the description field I can get a textual variable of the form “6:30”.

However I can’t use these as inputs to the clock trigger to start the wake-up flow at the specified time.

How can I extract the time and trigger the wake-up flow at a custom time, instead of the standard time?

Hey Jonas, as I’m having a similar challenge here: did you find a solution here? Thanks,

Max

No I didn’t unfortunately :frowning:

Is this not possible in HomeyScript? @Dijker @robertklep

It might be, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to use homeyscript yet

You can compare your textual variable with the system time every minute like in my example flow.

Thanks for the flow - I’ll check it out :slight_smile: