Does anybody know how to change the size/resolution of images that are grabbed by Homey?
I have a Google/Nest Hub 2nd gen and through this forum and the homey-chromecast-app I am able to cast images from my Ring-Doorbell-Pro-snapshots and Sonos-Album-covers to the hub. Unfortunately the images are quite small and do not span the full size of the screen of the Google/Nest hub.
The resolution of the Google/Nest hub: 1024 x 600. I have looked into this forum and the developer mode of Homey (Homey Developer Tools) and found out that in my case the respective resolutions of the images that I want to Chrome-cast are:
- Ring-Doorbell-Pro-snapshots: 640x360
- Sonos-Album-covers: 300x 300
Best would be if I could one way or another ‘blow-up’ the images to 600 pixels high. Some directions to make that work might be:
- Increase resolution size when ‘grabbing’ images from Homey-Ring & Homey-Sonos
- Automatically upsize grabbed images of Homey-Ring & Homey-Sonos to 600 pixels high
- ‘Full screen chrome-casting’: always cast any image/video to the full resolution of the end-device.
I have no idea what could work and also not how to implemented in Homey, so was hoping on advise or experience from the community…