Changing ramp rate on Aeotec Nano Dimmer

I’ve recently setup a Aeotec Nano Dimmer in my house to control lights in the bedroom, and connected it to Homey. I’m also using a Clipsal Momentary press button.

It works well, but the ramp rate (time from light off to on after switch is pressed) is quite slow.

I understand this is customisable by changing Parameter 125, but I have no idea how to change parameters.

Is this something you do using the Raw Configuration Parameters? If so, how do I format the input?

It asks for ID, size, value. How would I change Parameter 125 using these 3 required inputs?

Thanks so much for any help!

Write 125,1,3 (parameter number,size,value) Then hit Save Settings.
Looking at the manual, value=3 is the default value so you can try play with different values.
The size is 1 byte means it accepts values from 0 to 255.

However, this could not be the problem.
I have the same setup (Aeotec dimmer and a clipsal momentary button) and did not have to change the dimming rate. The default is good enough.
The problem could be that your light reaches the maximum brightness level well before 99 (parameter 132) For example that could be 75. In such example, when you hold down the button, the brightness goes down but you only see a change when drops under 75 hence, it looks like it is slow.
Same with the minimum brightness.
That’s what I found in my case and modifiying parameter 132 and 132 helped.
Also it helped installing a bypass.