Cheap (EU) zigbee devices to enlarge network

Does anybody know if this light bulb acts as a repeater? (I’m assuming yes since it has permanent power)

Can anyone advise how they have got the Tradfri signal repeater connected?
I have tried probably 100 times in different places different ways over the past couple of years and i cannot do it - always end up going back to the hub…

The Tradfri signal repeater arent sold in germany anymore. Cant order them. Any alternative?

Same in NL. The smart socket is a good replacement.

I use the Sonoff ZBmini to extend the hue network.
Fits nicely behind a wallswitch and can be operated by a switch.
Easily adds to the hue bridge

Thanks! Its a good option although it annoys me a little bit as my “power plug backbone” consits of shelly plug-s.

Can you extend HUE zigbee and Homey zigbee network at the same time?

Nope, a route (zigbee device connected to power) will only extend (mesh) the network that its connected to.

So you have to choose: Hue or homey zigbee

I confirm, the Ikea sockets work perfectly as a zigbee repeater. 6 Aqara motion sensors that had no signal, after connecting the sockets all functional. If they are not detected, short press (not long) the switch on the motion sensor or other Aqara device, it will connect to the socket immediately. I have tried, if the zigbee signal is still not enough and you have a big house, use at least two or more sockets, the signal is transmitted between them perfectly.