Cheapest smart curtains?

@Upsilon and @Gruijter you may have read my positive story on Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

I have installed 3 Slides last friday. It is worth the wait. I am fully satisfied with the way they work. I received mine before the manuals were ready but even with my 2 left hands I managed to install them in under 15 minutes.
Check my video:

This was the first test after the first installation. If you look closely, the app on my Ipad shows an error because they were still working on the backend.
Another thing you might notice, is that the curtains don’t fully close. I thought I installed it the wrong way but I just had one curtain part that leans on the wires, after I moved it the wires were not visible anymore and it now is completely dark when closed.

The routines you can add in the app work well, I have my curtains in the living room close 30 minutes after sunset and open at sunset. However, I will make that go through Homey soon because when my windows are open the curtains can’t close automaticly. I have doorsensors to see if they are open or closed.

If you want to see or know anything else related to Slide, let me know!

6 Likes