Connect Panasonic Comfort Cloud app to Homey (AIRCO control)

I agree normally but when the developer cannot be reached in any way that is the only solution.

Hi,

Just got it working, I think it was finger trouble. Re-install and credentials - Jippi working V5

Seems like Homey v6 has caused the app to not work again…

Today they have installed 2 Panasonic airco units in my house.
Reading this thread I created 2 account, one for the iOS app and one for the Homey app.
But it is not possible for me to add the devices and receive the error as shown below in the screenshot.

Is there any solution?

Try the test version of the app. Put /test behind the url. It might solve this issue.

1 Like

That worked for me.
Thank you!

When I restart Homey one airco device become offline with the error “token expires”.
After restarting the Panasonic app the device is working but the other device is offline with the error “token expires”

The only solution to solve this is to remove the faulty device and add it again.
How does this occur and how can it be fixed permanently?

Arnold,

I had the same issue and contacted the developer (through other means). The token expired issue is solved in the test version of the app.

However, there is still an issue when adding more than one unit. I’ve asked the developer to look a this, but I have not seen any new version yet.

Robert,
Okay, thanks for this info.
I’m already using the test version v1.2.1 of the app.
So let’s hope there will be a fix for this issue.

Hi guys,

I’m very sorry for not being active on the forum, but i intend to change that :slight_smile:

Are all issues with the app regarding multiple devices? As i only have one device myself, i have not been aware of these kind of issues. I will have a go at it during the week, and hopefully i can give you guys positive feedback.

I am aware of a recurring connection issue due to Panasonic changing their APIs in a rather weird way (going back and forth between API versions), but they have not in a couple of months.

1 Like

Let’s hope for a new version soon (Have multiple unit as well)

I saw an update to 1.2.2. This did not solve the multiple device issue.

Great! The last update didn’t fix that though, did it?

The latest update was simply to fix a change in Panasonics API. Unfortunately no fix for multiple devices yet.

Anyone got the source code for this app? Really need multipe unit support.

Lumin is the developer

@lumin thank you for a great app!

if i add all devices at the same time the token only works for one so seems the same happen when homey reboots, that it tries to get all devices token at the same time (maybe same token) instead of one per device. it would explain why one still works after timeout occurs.

another thing that would make the app even better is to show correct inside temperature. it works when you add the device but stop working next time it pulls data from the panasonic API. i think the reson for this is that two different endpoints is used and both have almost the same parameters.

1. List all devices for an account: https://accsmart.panasonic.com/device/group (contains all paramters from indivutual device endpoint except for: airQuality, insideTemperature, outTemperature

2. status of an individual device: https://accsmart.panasonic.com/deviceStatus/now/CS-TZ25WKEW+1234567890 this contains the three lost paramters, including insideTemperature.

this change would need to perform one fetch per device instead of one per account to update status but i think it is worth it to get accurate inside temperature for each device.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Now it stopped working, says new version of app has been published. Can you share the source @lumin ?

1 Like

Airco’s unavailable in homey.

I just deconnected my airco’s. Afterwards removed the app en reinstalled cause there was a new version which I couldn’t install. Now it says SQLITE CONSTRAINT: NOT NULL
I can’t select any of my airco’s
After the homey update to V7.1.0 it stopped working

Hope it can be fixed … thanx for the hard work

1 Like

Same problem since homey update