Control of a group of 5 Tradfri bulbs

Hello,
I am new to the forum. I have tried some bridges for ZWave and Zigbee before. Now I hope to find a reliable solution in Homey Bridge.
I have a lamp with 5 bulbs. Can I control them in the bridge as one lamp?
Many greetings
Ulf

Short answer: no.

Somewhat longer answer: there’s an app called <group> that can be used to group multiple devices, but that app is not available for the Bridge (and will never become available for the Bridge).

Possible workaround: put all devices in a separate zone, and use that as a sort-of group.

Thank you,this is not what i want to hear , but it is an answer.

If you buy/have a homey (pro) and use the app as @robertklep described it works like a charm, using a similar setup myself :+1:

I have the same problem. The ability to put multiple devices (lights) into a group should be a basic requirement. Defining groups by creating a “room” for each lamp that holds multiple bulbs is not a nice solution. You still need to add the bulbs one by one, for each flow you are creating, as it is not possible to add all bulbs from a specified room.

I’m a bit surprised to see that the ability to group devices (as a subgroup of rooms), and create flows where you add all devices that belong to a specified room, does not appear to be a feature in the cloud app (I have only tested with the IKEA Trådfri app by Athom).

Maybe some developers at Athom can address this issue and (hopefully) provide an estimate for if/when this will be implemented?

Ich habe die Glühlampen in Google Home als eine Lampe zusammengefasst und steuere diese jetzt mit Sprachbefehl. Alternativ über einen ZWave Button 1x drücken alle Lampen einzeln auf 20% und bei langem Drücken eine Erhöhung jeder Lampe um 10%. Das ist nicht cool aber für mich reicht es. Vielleicht bekommt die Homey Bridge irgendwann ein updte von Beta auf normal oder Pro.
Danke an alle, die hilfreiche Tipps gesendet haben.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you.
@Ulf_D please edit your post and translate ist to Englisch

I have combined the bulbs in Google Home as one lamp and now control them with voice commands. Alternatively via a ZWave button 1x press all lamps individually to 20% and with a long press an increase of each lamp by 10%. It’s not cool, but it’s enough for me. Maybe the Homey Bridge will get an update from beta to normal or pro at some point.
Thanks to everyone who sent helpful tips.