[APP][Pro] Daikin AI

Ftxm25r2v1b supported? Can not get it to work

Please report WiFi adapter type.

Ok where can I find it? It’s no lights on the wifi adapter only a sticker with my wifi login details

Find it in app , BRP069C4x

O then you should just follow this forum more indepth :wink:

For all those people that have a Daikin airco with the BRP069C4x WiFi adapter installed… there are developments in the home automation community at large that are looking very promising meaning it might be possible to support airco’s which use this adapter (BRP069C4x) in Daikin AI in the coming future. I’ll keep you all posted.

On test available…

1 Like

I can’t turn on or off the streamer function on my Daikin Stylish (BRP069B41) from the Homey app. Only from the remote or Daikin online controller app.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Also the Homey app tells me it is cooling down towards the set temperature, even when it is in heating mode… don’t know if this is a bug or suppose to say this.

From the user manual…
Note 1: It’s possible to set STREAMER mode for a turned off device. POWERFUL/ECONOMY modes will only work when the device is turned on.

Note 2: special modes are “experimental”, as a developer I am unable to test these modes as my own airco does not support special modes over WiFi but only from the IR remote.

Suppose to say, not my own choice but that of the developers of the Homey SDK.

Available on test
Screenshot 2021-03-27 at 21.52.32

1 Like

I only have 2 THEN-cards on my airconditioner… “Stel de modus in” & “Wijzig de instelde temperatuur met XXX graden”.

The “Stel de temperatuur in” card has disappeared. Even if I update to the test version. Should I remove and readd the device?

Strange… the “Wijzig de instelde temperatuur met XXX graden” card was not removed, it’s available for both drivers… repairing is then the only solution.

I didn’t mean the “Wijzig de instelde temperatuur met XXX graden” card was removed, just that it’s not possible to set the target temperature anymore. Or is it meant to say “Wijzig de ingestelde temperatuur naar XXX graden”?

I am using the Homekit version and still don’t see the card to set it to a target temperature, just the two mentioned cards. Any clues?

No clue but will investigate.

Hi @Jorden, thanks for reporting this (Homekit only) flow card bug. Should be fixed in version v5.0.16 which is available on test.

Awesome, I can confirm it works! :heart:

New version is live.

1 Like

When the airco is turnend on and the tile is set to show the inside temp. It shows the target temp. Is this the normal behaviour?

Yes it is… this is also beyond my control, this is how Athom (the SDK) wants it to behave.