[APP][Pro] Daikin AI

That did the trick. Capability is now available and the test on operation mode is now working.

1 Like

Suggestions:

• download the Daikin Online Controller (EU?) app from google/apple’s app store (might require you to change your region)
  • add/connect the adapter into your wifi network, not directly to Homey, using the official Daikin Controller app, have a look at this video https://youtu.be/etRYUxCyZdA

Hi!
First of all, very nice app! thanks a lot!
i only have one annoying little issue. I can not set the econo (spaarstand) mode.
If it is off and i set it to on, the selector will automatically switch back to off after a couple of seconds.
It other way gives te same result.
I can use the Daikin app (not the homey app) to set the econo mode and if i do, it does show up in the homey daikin app as well. I just can’t change it from there.

All other features work like a charm though!
I’m using a BRP069B45 i.c.w. a FTXP25M9

I can not test this myself as my Emura 2 does not support econo mode to be turned on or off via the official Daikin app only via the IR remote. I need therefore some help from you…

1/ turn econo mode on, then using your browser… type http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/aircon/get_control_info and retrieve response from your airco.
2/ turn econo mode off, again retrieve response from your airco http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/aircon/get_control_info
3/ send both responses to me.

xxx.xxx is the ip-address of your airco.

Hope that the logs shine some light on the issue.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I’ve highlighted the difference i spotted when turning it on and off.

1/ Econo mode on:
ret=OK,pow=1,mode=3,adv=12,stemp=23.0,shum=0,dt1=21.0,dt2=M,dt3=23.0,dt4=25.0,dt5=25.0,dt7=21.0,dh1=40,dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=40,dhh=50,b_mode=3,b_stemp=23.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=A,f_dir=0,b_f_rate=A,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=A,dfr2=5,dfr3=A,dfr4=5,dfr5=5,dfr6=5,dfr7=A,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,dfd6=0,dfd7=0,dfdh=0,dmnd_run=0,en_demand=0

2/ Econo mode off:
ret=OK,pow=1,mode=3,adv=,stemp=23.0,shum=0,dt1=21.0,dt2=M,dt3=23.0,dt4=25.0,dt5=25.0,dt7=21.0,dh1=40,dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=40,dhh=50,b_mode=3,b_stemp=23.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=A,f_dir=0,b_f_rate=A,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=A,dfr2=5,dfr3=A,dfr4=5,dfr5=5,dfr6=5,dfr7=A,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,dfd6=0,dfd7=0,dfdh=0,dmnd_run=0,en_demand=0

Hope this helps!

Thx, I will have a look.

Work in progress…

1 Like

thank you.

If you need me to test a test version, let me know.

I’ve search for the fan speed too, i’ve made a script and set the values in a logic.
There is a capability fan_rate (quiet, auto, level1-level5) but it would be nice as the fan speed will be available in the app.

// Get all devices
const devices = await Homey.devices.getDevices();
// Loop over all devices
for (const device of Object.values(devices)) {
  // If this device isn't available, skip it.
  if (!device.capabilitiesObj) continue;
    if(device.name == 'Airco Woonkamer' || device.name == 'Airco Slaapkamer'){
      for (const capability of Object.values(device.capabilitiesObj)) {
         if(capability.title == 'Luchtdebiet') {
         log(`${device.name} \t ${capability.title}: \t${capability.value}`);
          }
      }
  }
};

Output:
|Airco Woonkamer | Luchtdebiet: |quiet|
|Airco Slaapkamer | Luchtdebiet: |level4|

Hi Dennis,
I found the bug and crushed it :wink: , a new version of the app is available in Homey’s test App Store.

1 Like

New version of the app is available in Homey’s test App Store.

Tested the Test Version (5.1.4) and reading the Fan Speed with a AND card works flawlessly.

Thank you very much, you earned the 5th star. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi.
@Homey_Lampje is there any change ther will be compatibility in the future with the Altherma 3 air-water heatpump (EHVX08S23EJ6V)?
If not, any other idea how I can automate the operation of the heat pump (so, not in residential controller)?
Thanks,
Rolf.

Unfortunately not.

With regards to your other question I have no ideas but google is likely also in this case your best friend :wink:

Thanks Peter!

UPDATE: there is mayor progress made regarding the possible support of the BRP069C4x WiFi adapter, aka Daikin Cloud, in Daikin AI. I will have a closer look in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Huray :clap:
Looking forward to it

Dear users I just was informed that Athom has teamed up with another developer who will develop a Daikin Cloud app for them, so questions regarding Daikin Cloud support / support for the BRP069C4x WiFi adapter you can contact Athom directly / wait for the app announcement by the developer on this forum.

Thanks for the info

Can’t wait to connect it to homey

see my post about Daikin Cloud support…. your Altherma 3 uses the Daikin Cloud albeit these apparatus use a slightly different protocol then the airco’s do.