Dashboard personnalisé - Node-Red

Sorry for the English post. My French is really “mauvais” :wink: (I used Google translate). But I just wanted to comment on this. This is looking really awesome thanks for sharing. Can I showcase this customized css dashboard in the Node Red openings post? (with your name as credit?).

I did this by soldering a wire on the hall sensor (magnetic smart cover) and pulling it to gnd with a ESP8266 (Wemos mini). But unless you need to open the iPad2 anyway, I definitely would not recommend it. I needed to replace the broken connector anyway, but it was a nightmare to open up. With Homeyduino I can lock and unlock the iPad.
Another less intrusive method is to put a small magnet on a small servo, and move the servo to the smart cover unlock position. (with an ESP8266 / homeyduino).
Last option I tried (what worked with an old iPad2) is by using an Logitec harmony hub + Homey harmony app and emulating a Bluetooth keyboard. But the Harmony app wasn’t that stable. (maybe now it is).

I’ve also made a more universal solution with an ESP32 that emulates a Bluetooth keyboard. But this sadly does not work with an old iPad 2 since it does not supports BLE:
https://community.homey.app/t/homey-esp32-bluetooth-keyboard-firmware-can-lock-unlock-ipad-remotely-dev-review-needed