Develco Products App - Control your home and make it safe (v2.1.0)

Hello,
I have purchased 3x Smoke Alarms (PN F0067Z0400, SMSZB-120).
According to the documentation they should be able to be paired, ie linked in series so that if any one is triggered, all will sound the siren.
They are certainly not exhibiting this behaviour out of the box and I can not immideately find any way to trigger this from Homey. Any ideas?
Best regards
bfisk

1 Like

Can you provide the S/N of plug devices through the official support email?

Hi the devices support such features but Homey V4 did not support it (the documentaion is purely for the devices not about the drivers for Homey, not all features apply for Homey). This functionality will have to be implemented in the CIE and IAS Zone. The Smoke alarms will signal the presence of smoke via an alarm bit in the ZoneStatusUpdate.
Homey V5 does not yet provide us the tools needed to add the feature, but we are in talks with the Homey team to hopefully add the required functionality. Please follow the updates in the forum here

Thanks. Are you able to estimate a timeline for this? (Re: smoke alarms)

Hi.

Serial number:

0015 BC00
2F00 1B8B

Hi

Any updates or advices?

unfortunately, we cant estimate the timeline right now. But as soon as we know better we will update here

Any plan of upgrade of App 2.0.6?

May it help to upgrade firmware?

Hi @TedTolboom

I have problems with the EMI Norwegian HAN

I’m on Homey release V. 5.0.0 and Develco V.2.0.6
The value reported values doesn’t change from 281474976710,6… kWh and -8388608 Watt
Equal to @Morten_Mus I think

After upgrading to V5 i’ve done a zigbee network reset, and added all devices again. Tried restarting hub, wlan, meeter and also tried re-adding the EMI Norwegian HAN and waited at least 30min-1hour after each test.

Diagnostics report: 04BA2E (HUB)
Diagnostics report: bee56b5a-1f96-48f3-bd20-3af7918722e3

Let me know if there is anything else that is needed.

Edit 10.03.2021: Updated 5.0.1-rc.1, still no update on reported values.

Best regards
Sveinung

@TedTolboom,
Any chance that Develco Smartrele 16A DIN - SMRZB-332 will be supported soon?

1 Like

Hoping for support of Smart Relay 16A DIN also in Homey

1 Like

Have anyone found devcelco stable? my devices leave the network after short time. Wonder if I should go to my shop and change to another devices. Cant recommend develco to anyone

Together with Athom we are investigating the issue of devices leaving the Zigbee network. Please note that this also occurring with other brands of devices. On our own test setups, with Homey v5 and a Zigbee network that has been reset after the update to Homey v5, we can’t reproduce this issue.

The Zigbee network is handled by Athom’s Zigbee core.
For that reason, the Develco Products app debug logging does not show any information when the device leaves the network.

People experiencing this issue:

1. please send a diagnostics report to Athom (App > settings > general > send diagnostics report) and contact Athom support (referring to Boaz) via support@athom.com
    Athom support will help you to resolve the problems.

2. When possible, please use below HomeyScript to create a summary of the Zigbee network (and possible issues) and send me the detailed overview as a Personal Message, with the note which devices are disappearing.
    [Community Survey] Homey v5 ZigBee Health check and statistics collection (HomeyScript)

Thanks for the work in improving the productline available.
Just recently installed Homey Pro with all the develco products for homesafety. During installation i had challenges as many mention that product removes themselfes after a while. Installing zigbee network extenders helped. Are we far away from making the siren available?
Not being able to run the smoke alarm in series or use smoke detectors as Siren is not very good so the siren with integrated zigbee extender is very welcome. The siren is needed for reacting on sensors (door or motion)activated (Security)and to activate alarm if any of the smoke/heat detectors is activated. Also the built in zigbee extender will help.
Thanks in advance

Did you get a solution for this problem. I have the same problem.

Hoping for support of Smart Relay 16A DIN also in Homey

I went in December 2020 to purchase some Develco products. First I had big problems with EMI Norwegian HAN that did not work. After many attempts, this has now ended up as “electronic waste”. In addition, I bought a Water leak detector. I am now constantly notified if the device has left the network. By taking out the battery, it occasionally works again, while I sometimes have to re-pair. When the battery is checked, it is perfectly OK. I have to admit that I am now beginning to have doubts about Develco products, and am not sure if there will be more.

Hi,

What is the latest update on development and adding of new products? Siren?

@TedTolboom Hi. Is there any news regarding Develco products leaving the network?

I also started realizing that my Develco Smoke detectors suddenly started leaving the Zigbee network after V5 release…
If homey is the issue with the Zigbee is unstable, maybe the security and fire alarm system should be moved to another stable Zigbee hub. This is critical stuff to suddenly stop working.

Adding screenshot of one of the detectors leaving (in Norwegian)