Developer asking for donations from Homey users

donated <3

1 Like

Donated ! :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Donated! Love your Enelogic and Youless app

1 Like

Donated and will ask PayPal where the 69 cents have gone.

1 Like

I think it is because you used the second donate button, where you can use a credit card. Paypal charges costs when this button is used. If you already have a paypal account you can use the first donate button, and the extra cost is not charged (depending on how you pay)

2019-01-11%20(1)

Donated specially because of the youless app. @Gruijter succes.
If you have more then €300 please help also @Koktail , he can use specially now with the BLE problem also a second homey, a lot of people waiting for a solution for the beacon app :grin::grin:

1 Like

I will try to help in any case. Community developers must always stick together :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Haven’t used your apps, but love apps like Magister. Maybe when my kids get older I can use it on my Homey V4.3. Send some Money your way.

1 Like

The minimum amount of 222 euro has just been reached, in just a few hours time. It is prove of an increadible support from Homey users and fellow developers. :muscle::heart:

I will keep the donations button open untill the maximum of 300 euro to buy a normal (unlocked) Homey.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well done @Gruijter and Community; thanks for showing your appreciation for the community developers :+1:

I’m sure the 300 will be reached so you can get a retail Homey without restrictions.

3 Likes

Just woke up here downunder to learn about this topic from @Rocodamelshekima million share on Slack (glad you put a 1900 picture m8)
I so much agree with @RoyWissenburg that €2,50 or similar per app is a fair amount as I advocate the idea of an App Store.

However, you deserve it @Gruijter for this tread, here are €15 donation since I am sure you’ll use the new Homey for good cause and not like I would do (I would install it at my in-laws place and turn on/off lights when pissed off :smiling_imp:)

4 Likes

Actually you should consider just playing creepy sounds at random times at night. Way worse then just turning on and off lights :slight_smile:

Last time I had prepped homey to say " Take the hand out of the cookie jar! " and waited secretly till my girlfriend was trying to open it… Start the flow and enjoy the confused looks :smiley:

Donated! Keep up the good work @Gruijter!
I don‘t use one of your apps but only because I don‘t have the devices the apps are made for.

But your work must be honored!
Thank you

3 Likes

Amazing to see what the community is capable of. Perhaps you can share this Homey for fellow developers like myself that are in the same boat. I’d like to test my apps but probably won’t be upgrading to 2.x any time soon. Would this be possible?

Unfortunatly due to circumstances I can’t donate at the moment. But I will surely do in the near future ( next month? )

Donated too, keep up the good work! Deciding if I should buy the smilep1 so need your support :wink:

1 Like

Since I always have at least one app in testing, I do not see how I could share the Homey in a practical way. But the work I do on the Homey gets shared via know-how and documentation that I share via slack, via the issue reports for Homey, via the code I publish on github, and via the packages I publish on npm.

Get a Youless LS120 if you do not need the wifi. I update the Enelogic_Youless app more often than the Plugwise P1 app since I moved myself to the LS120 :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOW

When I started this topic yesterday, I could not have forseen the many warm responses and donations.

The stretched goal of 300 euro’s has been reached!

I will order the Homey today (let’s see how fast Athom can deliver. I’m sure not as fast as all you guys were with donating :slight_smile: )

The amount over 299 euro’s will be donated to Docters without Borders

:heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/account/ecard.cfm?tm=C28CE090030C8751A33BA9C2EB7E29DF

4 Likes