[APP][Pro] Life360

If i use my credentials the app gives a error i use the same credentials in the normal Life360 app

What kind of error?

If i Choose Device leave this place my places from the Life360 app are more visible

Hello!
Really love this app and itā€™s helping us a lot.

However lately I noticed it started setting my wife as home randomly when we are away.

Added debug logic to make sure what was disarming my house and found her phone.
Both life app and connect360 detailed info are correct.

But looking at the app log it does not set her presence to home (true) BUT it stills triggers the home card in homey.

Any idea idea what the issue could be ?

Iā€™m using connect life360 and i love it. A much better location sharing than the homey app does.

But there is one problem. I have one person at life 360 that is in two circles. In this circles his house is attached on both circles as a favorite place. One is called ā€œhomeā€ and the other in the other circle is called ā€œSebastiaan Homeā€. In the device you see by ā€œplaceā€ it changing from home to Sebastiaan home and back. This way if i use "device is leaving place: ā€œSebastiaan Homeā€ and it goes to ā€œhomeā€ it thinks iā€™m leaving home. Is it possible that i can choose in setting which circle i want to use?

I am not sure I completely understand it. Is it physical the same location?

I understand this is difficult. Iā€™m a administrator of somebody else itā€™s homey. Because of his mobile strong battery power saving it shareā€™s the location to the homey app very badly. So i use connect life360. I attached his life 360 account. In this account he has two circles. The family and the friends circle. In the friend circle his house location is called home. At the family itā€™s called Sebastiaan home. When itā€™s sharing itā€™s location to one of the circle itā€™s changing the location name depending to which location circle itā€™s sharing it to. Given both circle the same name doesnā€™t help. You donā€™t see a name change, but internal it still flips from one to the other. You even see two home in the device leaves place. Meaning he sees it as two same location, same person different circle.

In the two pictures you see how far he is from his homey (5.2m) with two different names. I hope it clarifies a lot more,

I am struggling with the app donā€™t update status from Life360 and my flows donā€™t work, somebody with the same experience? I noticed places tag donā€™t work with just one person in Life360 app in the circle, have to be more than one in that circle to get the places tag to work.

Beste Marcel,

De App blijft bij ā€œtoevoegen life360 devicesā€ via telefoon (Samsung S20) de melding ā€œtime out after 30000 msā€ geven terwijl er geen devices worden toegevoegd. Homey en app opnieuw starten heeft niet geleid tot een oplossing. In app staan usernaam en password ingevuld.

App versie op homey 1.2.4, Life360 app versie op android 21.5.0 build 241870.

Is hier inmiddels een oplossing voor?

Beste Barry,

Ik heb dit al vaak bekeken maar ik kan het niet reproduceren. Ik vraag mij soms af of het te maken heeft met vreemde characters in het password.

Hoi Marcel,

Ik heb diverse passwords toegepast, kort, lang met en zonder vreemde characters. Helaas zonder resultaat. Of is het hebben van een betaalde versie van Life360 een vereiste?

Na het installeren van de app en daarna het configureren (invullen username ne password) en dan saven krijgt ik de melding ā€œError: timeout is not definedā€, daarna lijkt de save knop niet meer te werken. Ga ik daarna via het pijltje terug naar het begin scherm en dan weer naar configureer App dan staan username en password wel ingevuld.

Ik voeg het logbestand toe maar heb mijn username en pasword weggehaald wellicht heb je er iets aan.

2021-05-26 19:07:32 [err] [Life360App] Unhandled Rejection at: Promise { Error: Unauthorized at /node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:51:16 at tryCatcher (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:695:18) at _drainQueueStep (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12) at _drainQueue (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21) } reason: Error: Unauthorized at /node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:51:16 at tryCatcher (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:695:18) at _drainQueueStep (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12) at _drainQueue (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21)
2021-05-26 19:06:55 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [life360] Error: Unauthorized at /node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:51:16 at tryCatcher (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:695:18) at _drainQueueStep (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12) at _drainQueue (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21)
Error: Unauthorized at /node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:51:16 at tryCatcher (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:695:18) at _drainQueueStep (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12) at _drainQueue (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21)
2021-05-26 19:06:45 [log] [Life360App] app unload called
{ synctime: ā€˜3ā€™, homerange: ā€˜100ā€™, invisble: ā€˜falseā€™, username: ā€˜REMOVEDā€™, password: ā€˜REMOVEDā€™ }
New settings:
settings
Update Settings:
2021-05-26 19:03:19 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [life360] Error: No password specified. at /node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:23:25 at Promise._execute (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/debuggability.js:313:9) at Promise._resolveFromExecutor (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:488:18) at new Promise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:79:10) at Object.module.exports.authenticate (/node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:19:10) at Life360Driver.getSession (/drivers/life360/driver.js:236:34)
Error: No password specified. at /node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:23:25 at Promise._execute (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/debuggability.js:313:9) at Promise._resolveFromExecutor (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:488:18) at new Promise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:79:10) at Object.module.exports.authenticate (/node_modules/life360-hack/index.js:19:10) at /drivers/life360/driver.js:227:55 at tryCatcher (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:699:18) at _drainQueueStep (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12) at _drainQueue (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21)
2021-05-26 19:03:18 [err] [Life360App] error reading logfile: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ā€˜/userdata/log.jsonā€™
start session
2021-05-26 19:03:18 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [life360] Init driver
2021-05-26 19:03:18 [log] [Life360App] capturing stderr

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or canā€™t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/catregories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

@Barry_Velzel could you please check your password to see if it does not include special characters such as & or +. I had a similar issue and removing the special chars fixed my issue.

@reyntjensw I have used all kind of passwords without special charters like !, &, / etcetera. I Will try a again with a password with only letters. Then I hope it will work.

I had the same. In Settings>Apps>Connect Life360 I checked the settings and chose ā€˜Restart Appā€™. After that, when I wanted to add the first device it asked for my username/password in a window where I could really confirm my setting, and after that it went all smooth. also with special characters!

The list with places is very limited, but the most limited thing is that it only shows ā€˜Homeā€™ and the places that I created myself. The places that were defined by others in my circle donā€™t show in the list. I think thatā€™s the issue that most people above have?

I find the solution :slight_smile: i had to deactivate the app adguard on my Phone.

@MarcelT Is it possible to let a google nest mini say ā€œBarry is almost homeā€ when my device is moving and within a range of 500 meters?

I made a flow but the google nest reacts but says nothing.

Hi!

How can I create a flow:

If phone1 and phone2 leaves the place, then active ā€¦

I have troubles with phone 1 and phone 2.

In Homey you have the option ā€œifā€ and ā€œandā€ but with ā€œandā€ you have less options as ā€œifā€

Iā€™m missing something.

Thanks for the help!

I got some errors in my life360 it wonā€™t update state anyone?