[APP][Pro] Life360

While your at it, maybe a trigger for when someone starts moving? I’d like that for my flows so I can get a headsup when someone is leave a locations tht isn’t defined as a ‘place’.

Tia

@Exile82 yes! I am also not sure. But otherwise it is not visible in the API.

Okay, thanks! I am still a bit clueless since “Home” is visible in Homey app, but the other places isn’t.

### v1.1.8

added trigger battery not discharging
added trigger device moving

I’m afraid the device moving trigger never fires.

Yeah, don’t understand it during first test it worked. And after published it doesn’t :roll_eyes:

Mmh, I really do not get it. Probably I overlook something. IsDriving is never set in the API. Maybe inTransit also not. Then it won’t work. Very buggy API. I set isDriving when Speed is higher as 20 kmh… But that’s just a work around.

Hi,

Driving / Transit does work on my end. I see Rijden/Onderweg change from Nee to Ja when a person is moving, but still the trigger doesn’t fire.

Hi, Mmh, Wierd. I will look into this.

Hey. I updated my Homey to 3.0 and now when I try to add a family member, it will fail all the time. I added my own user before 3.0 and that is still working but to add a new user under 3.0 wont work. When addind a new device it wants me to login and with the right login it says only ”Cant post”. Please help me to fix it :slight_smile:

Hello all,

I have been using life360 for some time now. In the beginning all was fine but since some time i am getting a lot of delay. So when i arrive at home the alarm is still on. Made the home zone bigger but remains the same. The life 360 app (not the homey one) works perfectly however it seems to take ages before homey sets one at “not at home”. What is causing this delay and what does the “home range” means in the settings of the connect life 360 app.(homey). Mine is at 100 .

I am on homey 3.0 but the problem already was at 2.0.

greetz Frans

Well it seems to be I am the only one here with trouble with life 360. It’s has become even worse. If have tried a lot but it’s completely unreliable now. It sees me arriving home but home does not set the alarm of and visa versa. I think I have to leave this app now as this is to unreliable :cry::cry:

No not really, I never got it up and running to be honest. None of the places I added in the 360 apps follow to Homey, only “Home”. I made a great number of attempts but I finally went on without Life360.

Did you check the Homey location status in the homey app? I had to set in manually some time ago because homey thought i was somewhere else. After that life 360 worked great again

I checked everything over and over again. Worked perfectly in the beginning. Now worse by the day. Maybe it’s the new phone no idea. I am trying homey precense now. Maybe this has become better in the mean while

I have same problem as you. Haven’t find any solution yet.

I have tried homey pressence for a few days as I read somewhere here that it was working better now. It does, t. In my case still unreliable. Now I am using homey pressence in combi with ifftt thru wifi connection yes/no and iftt geofencing and iftt geofencing for homey. So that’s 4 triggers. Maybe something will work now :joy:

Please report back :slight_smile:

Hoi GerNie,

Well i tried it now for a few days and no matter what i try but its getting worse after every change i make.
Leaving and accesing thru wifi doesn’t work at all any more. Homey location thru iftt is highley unreliable.
Life 360 was at least a bit better than IFTT. So back to the virtual butten as the tag reader in the halway also is unreliable pfffffffffffffffffff

Very interested

Hi Frans

I have tried Smart Presence for a couple of days with success.
I stay with that for now.