[APP][Pro] Life360

Thanks for this app. I would like to request a new feature:
Collect the current state of a user from Life360. I don’t know how many different states Life360 operates with, but I do see that it detects when I am driving my car.

I would love to achieve the following:
When user X in Life360 is in driving mode, and enters geofence for Home, then Turn on device X (in my case, garage opener)
OR
When user X in Life360 is moving in a speed above x km/h, and enters geofence for Home, then Turn on device X.

Possible? :smiley:

I have a few days off after XMas. I will look into this if it is possible. The problem is that the app is not always sending back certain things. So for example the driving state is not set and I will do this now if the speed is higher then 20kmh. (which is a temp fix)

1 Like

Marcel tnx and have a great Christmas :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m trying this app and I’m really happy with it! Only one thing is not working… When I try the “device came in this place” there are no options to choose… in the life360 app on my phone I configured 3 places but I’m not able to choose one of them. Strange thing is that in the device tab in homey the place where I’m currecntly am is showing up fine…

Did you put on the notifications for those 3 places in the life 360 app?

I have to invite other people to the app… is that really necessary? Otherwise this app is useless for me…

Only thing I can try is to add another account to my tablet maybe…

I don’t know really, but you can give it a try.

@MarcelT do you know this? Is it possible to use this app full functional with only one person? In the device info on homey I can see the place where I am like I have configured in the app on my phone. But in a flow I cannot select those places.

Hi, I running the latest firmware and can not make it up and running. I get this error message in settings.

Hello, noticed it’s stopped updating 2 days ago, any known issue?

Is this also the reason why Homey sets the alarm only when standing still at the first traffic-lights?
I have a flow that sets the alarm when my phone leaves the house. But most of the times, only when I am standing still with the car, it will finally set the alarm. When I have ‘mazzel’ and get green lights all the way it’s after 30 minutes before Homey knows we are gone and the alarm finally sets.
Would be great if that could be fixed :slight_smile:
Some thing happens when returning home.

I have installed the app a month ago. It works ok, but also not.

• I have a flow to welcome people home, detecting the Life360 presence. Sometimes Homey detect people arriving at home before they enter the door. Sometimes it detects it 5 minutes after they arrived. I have the sync at every 1 minute with home range 25, but that doesn’t seem to work. Is there a setting in the Life360 app that I need to modify also?

• I have a flow that tells me to charge my phone when the battery is below 10%. However, rather that detecting the battery level of my phone, it somehow is checking the battery level of my daughters phone (which is a different device in Life360).

Any ideas? THanks!

Same here do you already have a sollution for it ?

@MarcelT can you take a look a this log:

ManagerDrivers] [life360] ready syncing
2020-03-10 05:30:33 [err] [Life360App] Unhandled Rejection at: Promise { ReferenceError: isDriving is not defined at Life360Dev.updateCloudData (/drivers/life360/device.js:125:60) at circle.members.forEach (/drivers/life360/driver.js:87:63) at Array.forEach () at life360.circle.then.circle (/drivers/life360/driver.js:82:48) at tryCatcher (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:517:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:619:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:699:18) at _drainQueueStep (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12) at _drainQueue (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9) at Async._drainQueues (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14) at runCallback (timers.js:810:20) at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:768:5) at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:745:5) } reason: ReferenceError: isDriving is not defined at Life360Dev.updateCloudData

No location update

Same problem here… for now i use life360 with IFTTT hopefully @MarcelT can fix it

Hi there! I just installed the Life360 app. I have a Circle and it works just fine on our Android mobiles. Now I want to add it on my Homey. I installed the app and need to configure. When I use my credentials which I use for the app and also works when I login on their website… it doesn’t work in Homey…What to do next?

I received this error:

Error: timeout is not defined

I couldn’t find a solution in all 158 comments, hope someone can help me :+1:

1 Like

I also have the timeout issue , been running 360 app for a year , no major issues but this time the workaround changing a setting does not work.

Im also having the timeout issue, anyone here that can help?

Impossible for me to connect also … canI ask you to clearly explain how to connect to the application ?

Do I need to configure a user name and password first as I did ?

Do I need to change some settings ?

I have many error messages : timeout - not authorized…

Thanks in advanced for your support …

This application seems to be very helpfull

First make sure your life360 app is working on your phone. Then install the life360 app on home and fill in your email address and pw in settings of the homey life360 app. Check the logging if everything went fine.