Discover z-wave device when lost power

I got my first Homey yesterday (congratulations, and welcome to me!), and I’m trying to monitor the status of my refrigerator. All I want to know is if it has power or not.

I have a Fibaro Wall Plug. I figured that I’d be able to get a flow notification when it loses power, but I can’t figure out how to set up that flow.

What I have at the moment is a flow that notifies me if the power is turned off, but that doesn’t work when I manually remove the plug from the wall socket.

Any help would be appreciated!

I think you need to use the “Device hasn’t reported” trigger card. I don’t know how long it will take before Homey notices the device hasn’t reported, but should be easy to find out with a bit of experimentation.

You could also make a flow like

WHEN the energy has changed
AND logic, energy is lower as A
THEN notify

At the AND part at A you have to look how much Energy your refrigerator takes normally. Just fill in about half the normal energy consumption. When you select logic, lower than, you can select your plug by tapping the button upper left and choose your plug and select energy

Dunno for sure but when u remove the plug the power is gonna be “-“ instead of 0?
“-“ is not lower then…
So if u remove the plug u don’t get a notification?

Good suggestion, to me it sounded like the correct answer. But unfortunately I could not get your suggestion to work as intende. No notification received after I removed the wall plug.

Ok i didn’t read well enough; removing the power plug. My answer was when there is a power outage or the plug is set to off.

Why should someone get a notification when you manually remove the plug?

When you remove a powerplug, how can Homey know it is removed. It is not just there anymore. Device hasn’t reported, Will that work, the device is not just there.

It may take a while.

Why should someone get a notification when you manually remove the plug?

It’s to simulate a broken circuit/fuse in the house.

But you have a point; I should also monitor a sudden drop in power usage to make sure the fridge hasn’t stopped working.